whaddyarekon

Started by nonnahs, March 13, 2010, 12:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonnahs

hey all what do you think of my 5,678,453rd attempt at this silly supercoach.
:)

Goodwin,
Broughton,
Duffield,
Hodge,
Malceski,
Greenwood,
Schoenmakers,

Maguire,
Silvagni,

Ablett,
Mitchell,
Gibbs,
Vince,
Martin,
Barlow,

Jetta,
Shuey,

Tippett,
Ottens,

Skipper,
Trengove,

Riewoldt,
Higgins,
Franklin,
Gray,
Hall,
Mayne,
Ballantyne,

Rockliff
Hitchcock,

hespey

dont like the backs.. namely goodwin (ageing), broughton (overpriced), greenwood (not sold), schoenmakers (dud). good cover though.

very solid midfield. this will consistently score highly.

rucks... not sure about ottens, is he fit? i take a no risk policy with rucks.

forwards.. ballantyne may take a while to get into it wiht his injury. mayne is a dud. other than that, v. good.

8.5/10

nonnahs

S Fisher
H Shaw
Duffield,
Hodge,
Malceski,
Greenwood,
Schoenmakers,

Maguire,
Silvagni,

Ablett,
Mitchell,
Gibbs,
Vince,
Martin,
Barlow,

Jetta,
Shuey,

Tippett,
Ottens,

Skipper,
Trengove,

Riewoldt,
Higgins,
Franklin,
Gray,
Hall,
M Williams
Medhurst

Rockliff
Hitchcock,

what do you reckon now with the few changes...

leaving ottens though .. risk i know but upside to him is pretty good

hespey

heaps better.

if ottens starts with a bang, your team is a 9.5/10

c4v3m4n

Backs - Might be worthwhile looking into downgrading a forward line player just to strengthen that backline a bit. Having both Greenwood and Shoenmakers is risky too. Apart from that its good.

Mids - Vince is coming off an injury, will probably be eased in. Stanton, Winderlich or even Cassisi or good replacements in Vince doesnt line up Round 1. Nice midfield though.

Rucks - Ottens is a big risk as said before. But the payoff could be great. Could be great.

Forwards - Very nice, Williams is a different choice. Hows his pre-season been going?

All in all, its a nice looking team though. Bit of work and it'll be an excellent team.

Good luck and happy supercoaching!  :D

nonnahs

S Fisher
H Shaw
Duffield,
Hodge,
Malceski,
Greenwood,
Schoenmakers,

Maguire,
Silvagni,

Ablett,
Mitchell,
Gibbs,
Vince,
Martin,
Barlow,

Jetta,
Shuey,

Tippett,
Cox

Skipper,
Trengove,

Riewoldt,
Higgins,
Franklin,
Hall,
Dangerfield
Ballantyne
Yarran

Rockliff
Hitchcock,

now what do you think i have adjusted the rucks...
with a little tweaking from my forward line...

i'm happy with greenwood and shoenmakers.. i know there not going to score huge but there in the starting 22 of there respective sides

ridley

get of gibs

he will get tagged 1st few games will be tagged coz judd is out and murphy will come in uderdone

nonnahs

now what do you guys think of this?

Goddard
Duffield,
Hodge,
Gram,
Grimes,
Hunt,
Greenwood,

Maguire,
Silvagni,

Ablett,
Mitchell,
Watson,
Vince,
Martin,
Barlow,

Banner
Shuey,

Tippett,
Ottens

Skipper,
Warnock

Riewoldt,
Higgins,
Franklin,
Gray,
Dangerfield
Yarran
Rockliff

Gumbleton
Hitchcock,

MC

Much better, Goddard perhaps overrated but could prove ok, personally i'd lean towards Fisher, Shaw (h) or Gilbert and use the cash to upgrade a ruckman.

nonnahs

cheers mate, i can take that criticism.. i'm happy to take goddard at that price... gilbert and fisher are just not on my radar at all , i keep putting them in but just can't stick with them...  h shaw, could come back to bite me on the bum but i've had him previous years,, and as everyone knows he can go missing .... (guess i haven't forgiven him) and i am very happy with my different ruck combo or tippet and ottens

MC

No worries mate, a lot of people will agree with you there. Hopefully it works out for you! Cheers.

Babylove

Just looking at the last team you've posted.

I like your backline.  Goddard is a funny one.  I found putting him in upset my balance, so I decided not to go with him, but I don't think you'll be dissappointed by going with him.  He's the sort of one that his price fluctuations won't matter as he's a keeper.  Your midfield line looks fine too,  it looks strong, though I'm not a fan of Watson so I'd personally look elsewhere.

Ottens in your ruck is really risky.  For mine if your going to take that risk go for Hille or NicNat who are cheaper so have more value to gain.

Also think there are better options than Yarran and Gumbleton in your forwardline.