first year player, needs some advice???

Started by madbomber8, March 14, 2010, 05:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbomber8

hey all. first year of supercoach... have looked over some forums but really need some advice cause i think my backs are in trouble...  wish this game was as easy as playing the real game. lol.

cheers in advance for any info/advice.

BACKS:   Lake, Nicoski, Hansen, Raines, Henderson, Suckling, Sheppard
INT:  Lisle, Trengrove

MIDS:  Ablett, Dal Santo, Swan, Watson, Trengove, Martin
INT:  Morabito, Bastinac

RUCKS: McIntosh, Ryder
INT: Kruezer, McEvoy

FWRDS: Riewoldt, Brown, Thomas, Hall, Dangerfield, Williams, Ziebell
INT:  Rockliff, Dennis-Lane

i have $21,000 left over by the way...

i LOVE my forwards, midfields and rucks, i think theyre right up there,,, but im worried my backs are gonna let me down...

AussieBat

Change your whole backline, its rubbish !!!!!
to do this you need to put more money into it by downgrading one of your mids and get rid of Kruezer for maybe Warnock. Forwards need some work too
GOOD LUCK Mate

Big_Cox14

I don't like your backline at the moment due to a lack of premiums and lots of fringe players at best.
You probably need a minimum of 3 premiums in your back line. At the moment you only have one (Lake). The rest of the backline are pretty much fringe players that are on the edge of the best 22 at their respective clubs.
To strengthen your backline I would downgrade one your premium middies to a mid-tier player & Downgrade Morabito to a Barlow or Shuey to free up some cash.
Also I don't see a point with having Kreuzer on the bench. Downgrade to possibly Warnock. Whilst McEvoy is a 3rd string and will get game time if Kingy or Gardiner get injured, I think that he is far too expensive to be your 4th ruck. Downgrade to possibly Skipper from Hawks as they currently are lacking in fit rucks. This will free up more cash to upgrade your back line. 
Good Luck!