are these guys a chance to be subs

Started by Samsturmfels, April 05, 2014, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

Laidler- dont have him so id love if he was

Higgins- it would be an nightmare if he was the sub

Bully

can't see either being subs, Jong will probably get the vest for the Doggies and perhaps Cunningham for Sydney.

Doggoneit

I doubt either will be Sub

Laidler is not going to inject anything to the team by coming on in Q3/Q4

Higgins is on the field when fully fit and firing - Jong or Stringer are more likely subs if its not Gia (I think Gia will start this week)

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Bully on April 05, 2014, 12:27:33 PM
can't see either being subs, Jong will probably get the vest for the Doggies and perhaps Cunningham for Sydney.
thanks

GoLions

They'll be fine, aren't sub-type players

HotTiges

@AFL: #AFLDogsTigers - No changes. Subs: Daniel Giansiracusa (@westernbulldogs) and Nathan Gordon (@Richmond_FC)

LF

Really Gia again
Looking like the Doggies permanent sub at this point

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: luvfooty on April 05, 2014, 12:33:38 PM
Really Gia again

I know a footballers number 1 priority is to perform on field, but the value he offers them on the bench as sub is very high

GoLions

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 05, 2014, 12:34:47 PM
Really Gia again

I know a footballers number 1 priority is to perform on field, but the value he offers them on the bench as sub is very high
I am 100% sure that they made it known prior to the season starting that he would be sub most weeks

LF

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 05, 2014, 12:34:47 PM
Really Gia again

He hasn`t really been that good as the sub and his match fitness will more than likely suffer as well from not playing a full match

RaisyDaisy

I was implying that he starts as sub a lot because he provides excellent support and coaching to the younger kids when they are on the bench with him - hence the high value

HotTiges

Really Gia again
Think he is super keen to be a coach etc.. Basically coaching from the bench.. Clever ploy

Samsturmfels

Higgins better get over 70 sc points today

LF

Quote from: Samsturmfels on April 05, 2014, 12:47:25 PM
Higgins better get over 70 sc points today

Got the cash to get rid of him this week but I`m going to take his price rise and reassess next week

js19

Quote from: HotTiges on April 05, 2014, 12:38:53 PM
Really Gia again
Think he is super keen to be a coach etc.. Basically coaching from the bench.. Clever ploy

This.

Gia will move to a coaching role with the dogs full time next year. This is a playing apprenticeship and a big bonus to have on the bench