Captaincy...Gazza or Pendles

Started by nperera95, April 05, 2014, 12:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nperera95

Tried the captain loophole for this round and had Sandi with the VC as i assumed that he will dominated which he didnt and the C on Max King. Obviously not happy with the 106 (even though it isnt a terrible score) but no one would want a score like that as their captain. So my question is who would you put the big C on. Gazza playing the lions this afternoon or Pendles playing the cats tonight? and why?  ::) :P :-[

Bully

Gazza for me, he tends to do well against Brisbane and is due for a big one.

geoffmack

It's a toss of the coin. Both have avg the same score over the last 3 games against their opponent this week. Check the weather up in qld first.

Jackross10

GoLions

Gazza is probably safer, I'm not giving him the VC or C this week though (still haven't all season :o )

Jackross10

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 05, 2014, 12:17:50 PM
Gazza is probably safer, I'm not giving him the VC or C this week though (still haven't all season :o )

Who you doing this week?

GoLions

Quote from: Jackross10 on April 05, 2014, 12:19:59 PM

Who you doing this week?
Rocky VC, Pendles C, and I am 100% certain that I am going to regret it :P

Jackross10

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 05, 2014, 12:20:59 PM
Quote from: Jackross10 on April 05, 2014, 12:19:59 PM

Who you doing this week?
Rocky VC, Pendles C, and I am 100% certain that I am going to regret it :P

Haha Pendles should still go 125 if rocky fails. Can't see gaz going monsterous either. I am still tossing up on Gaz into Pendles/Swan/Beams

RaisyDaisy

I'm doing Gazza into Pendles, and almost certain that Max King will be my eventual captain

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 05, 2014, 12:33:27 PM
I'm doing Gazza into Pendles, and almost certain that Max King will be my eventual captain

i hope not, I've already blown my VC on Sandi, fingers crossed Gazza tears it up.

RaisyDaisy

I say Max King will be my captain as I expect Ablett to kill it :)

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 05, 2014, 12:35:56 PM
I say Max King will be my captain as I expect Ablett to kill it :)

Ah yeah, he's vice. Stupid me.  ::)

shaker

If you have used your VC and it did not work and you have both Gaz and Pendles think I would go Gaz this week but myself like a lot of others have gone Gaz VC into Pendles the only choice I could see this week  ;)