I know you guys will smash me with this one.

Started by BGK, March 13, 2010, 06:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Backs    C Enright, H Shaw, L Hodge, J Gram, N Malceski, J Hunt, L Greenwood ( B Waters, M Maguire)
Mids    G Ablett, S Mitchell, L Ball, D Armitage, J Trengove, D Martin (M Barlow, R Bastinac)
Rucks    A Sandilands, K Tippet (J Roughead, W Skipper)
Forwards    N Reiwoldt, R Okeefe, S Johnson, B Hall, P Dangerfield, J Ziebell, C Mayne ( T Rockliff, J Podsiadly)

Let me know what you think. Second last time I will post. Thanks

Rowan1812

Gram is so inconsistent. His disposal lets him down. Greenwood is terrible. Wont get you any high scores. All he does is tag. S Johnson should never be picked in supercoach. So up and down. The rest of the team is good.

BGK

Ok, Gram i agree with. Who do you think then $421300 in the bank? What do you think of J Macdonald?

Greenwood i think is undervalued. I know he will do some tagging. Hopefully will improve and start to win some ball. Sticking with him at the moment.

Stevie J, who else at his price? I think he is firing at the moment.

Thanks for your comments

MrRiosWan

I agrre about Stevie J and Greenwood. Maybe Ladson and Giansiracusa? I dunno, theres a few options there.

Turbo

Don't go near Laddo at the moment, knee issues.

Team looks quite good (very similar to mine), but trade S Johnson and replace Gram with whoever you can afford.  MacDonald should go well.

Rowan1812

macdonald will do really well at melbourne coz the ball will be in the backline alot. So trade gram for him. Get rid of johnson for giansiracua. And you should put waters on your field and trade greenwood for someone around 100,000. Then use that money to upgrade ball or armatige