Need to make a decision...

Started by joshua98, April 05, 2014, 11:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshua98

Team currently is as follows:

Mitchell S.Thompson Simpson Suckling Webster McDonald (Langford Clurey)
Ablett Pendlebury Watson Beams Tyson Polec Dunstan Ellis (Michie Langdon)
Goldstein Sandilands (King Thurlow)
Dangerfield Martin Roughead Pavlich Higgins Rohan (JKH Impey)

Which 2 trades do I make this week:
Clurey to Gerogiou
Michie to Templeton/Cunningham

OR

Rohan to Ambrose
Michie to M.Thomas

And then Clurey to Buckley next week via Langdon? Need a second opinion

joshua98

H1bb3i2d

Definitely first option mate!!

Georgiou 300k and Cunningham/Templeton (toss a coin, I started Cunners myself) 350k = 550k profit

MThomas at 500k (big effort!) Is a 250k profit, and Ambrose wont make that much more than Taylor Rohan (my bad)!!!

FWIW, I just did Michie to Georgiou as he'll make the same as Thomas, but could do it in one trade.

I dont have Clurey and already have Cunners, but if thats what I had then a very solid trade.

I'd be more inclined just to hold Rohan, especially over Clurey because at least he's playing.
Rohan to Taylor next week may be an option, neither of them will go up in price too much this week

GoLions

joshua98

So then templeton v Cunningham? Or wait a week and get Buckley?

Doggoneit

I went Michie to Thomas but that was 1 trade

I have Cunningham and this his JS looks good and he will be a very good M9/M10 - I would take him over Templeton

I considered Rohan to Ambrose but I am going to hold - Rohan has good JS and while his price wont go up much I cant see Ambrose scoring any better than him - I just dont think the extra $70k is worth the trade.

The Clurey to Buckley is a good option.

joshua98

Thanks, can also go Michie to aish? Is that a better option? I fall 28k short of m.thomas