Big Question... Would You Trade??

Started by Elcapitano, April 04, 2014, 01:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elcapitano

I'm struggling to find any room or cash to bring in the likes of
Thomas & Zorko

Ideally I could get rid of any of Michie, JKH, Dunstan, Impey, Caddy (if I had to)

My current team is:       with $32,200 leftover

Def: McVeigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Swallow, McDonald, Langdon (Georgiou, Langford)

Mid: Ablett, Watson, Rockliff, Beams, Tyson, Polec, Ellis, Taylor (Mitchie, Dunstan)

Ruck: McEvoy, Sandilands (Currie, King)

Fwd: Dangerfield, Martin, Roughead, Mitchell, Caddy, Higgins (Impey, JKH)

Can you see anyway I can get either of these players in? Anything else I'm missing? cheers guys

GoLions

I think you would be sacrificing too much to bring in one (or both) of these guys. Your team looks really good, and it wouldn't be worth offloading any of your players to do these trades.

Ramus

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 04, 2014, 01:30:27 PM
I think you would be sacrificing too much to bring in one (or both) of these guys. Your team looks really good, and it wouldn't be worth offloading any of your players to do these trades.
+1
Hold your fire until your rooks ripen or if you need to trade for LTI's.

colmullet

to be honest you dont really need to burn any trades this week, u should be sitting back and smiling

jeesh

You could always go Roughead -> Zorko, Michie -> Thomas.

Have you used any trades so far?

Elcapitano

Yeah I did think about the Roughy trade... But I'm then still only left with the same amount of 'Keepers' while burning 2 trades... And Roughy is still a more proven Supercoach scorer than Zorko even though he's off to a slow start.
I've used the 1 trade last week... McDonough to Caddy

Bully

Quote from: Elcapitano on April 04, 2014, 01:40:50 PM
Yeah I did think about the Roughy trade... But I'm then still only left with the same amount of 'Keepers' while burning 2 trades... And Roughy is still a more proven Supercoach scorer than Zorko even though he's off to a slow start.
I've used the 1 trade last week... McDonough to Caddy

Don't trade Roughie!!! He is still averaging 85 and could easily lift that to 100 after this week. Zorko would be a great addition but not for the sake of it.

As for Michie, you have Crouch & Buckley waiting in the wings, no need to panic.

Elcapitano

Just had a thought... Would it be smart to trade JKH to Ambrose?
Make $20k & Ambrose should rise at a good pace with Belly & Ryder both injured? Should easily make $100k from it...??

jeesh

I reckon JKH will get a full game this week. Being sub both times he hasn't be given an opportunity to shine and to drop him would be rather harsh. Someone made the point of him just playing 1 quarter a week will put him backwards in terms of fitness. Roos said he is gonna mix things up so there should be a new sub this week.