To trade or not to trade

Started by TheViper, April 04, 2014, 03:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheViper

Right now i'm stuck, one minute i want to trade next minute i don't. I guess thats just part of being addicted to SC. I want Matt Thomas, Zorko, Jaensch and want to get rid of possibly Goldy, Michie and for sure McDonoguh but for who?

Here is my team
Def: Thompson Mitchell Simpson Swallow Webster Langdon    emg: Langford Georgiou
Mid: Ablett Libba Rocky Beams Tyson Michie Ellis Dunstan    Emg: Polec Shiels
Rucks: Goldy Sandi Emg: Currie King
for: Danger Martin Dahl Caddy Higgins Rohan   Emg: Taylor McDonoough

The ones bolded are up for the cut. I want to keep webster as he really hasnt had a chance yet, but jaensch is a bit tempting. Thomas seems necessary especially if Michie doesnt come back and goldy is frustrating me with that bung shoulder and currie in the team, i cant justify him at that price. And Mcdonogh for who? Impey, Amborse?

FYI i have 29 trade and around 75k in the bank? What do you guys think? What would you do?

AaronKirk

McDonough to Ambrose then Michie to Thomas IMO

TheViper

Exactly what i was thinking. Sticking with Goldy tho?? A tad frustrating.

crowls

I want Matt Thomas, Zorko, Jaensch and want to get rid of possibly Goldy, Michie and for sure McDonoguh but for who?

Not who you want but who you need.
Your team looks good,  Michie to Tyson is a step up.   
Hold off on Goldie for year as keeper.
Agree give webster a chance
That leaves mcd for a forward rookie.  (there are none without risks.  Taylor is best bet and you have him)  If you are feeling frisky and have the money and want POD go to S May.   big risk big reward.   otherwise wait until a forward rookie steps up

petefisker

Yeah same here Viper..

Don't know who should get the cull from mine..
Def: Mitchell MVeigh Simpson Suckling McDonald Langdon    emg: Langford Georgiou
Mid: Ablett Pendles Libba Beams Macrea Tyson Polec Ellis    Emg: Dunstan Mitchie
Rucks: Cox Sandi Emg: Currie King
for: Danger Martin TMitch Caddy Higgins Rohan   Emg: JKH Impey
$148K

What im thinking..
Mitchie > MThomas and JKH > Taylor.
Suckling > Swallow and JKH > Taylor.
and even though he's playing.. 
Mitchell > Swallow and Mitchie > MThomas. (lots of $$$ and Points generated)
Thoughts?  :o