Suckling to swallow

Started by tigertops, April 03, 2014, 08:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petefisker

Quote from: enzedder on April 04, 2014, 02:31:52 PM
I was keen on Swallow to Suckling earlier in the week but have since cooled on the idea. Swallow appears a must have and Suckling is a stepping stone. By pulling the trigger now you are setting yourself up for the rest of the year. Not a bad trade at all IMO.
Only reason I'm not is because everyone of my defenders is playing and I've decided to do something about Michie instead.

Argh! same boat all week... Whos more valueable to have? Swallow or MThomas?
Obviously depends on your team.
Don't know whether to Upgrade Suckling to Swallow or Upgrade Mitchie to Mthomas...
Only way i can do both is if i go Mitchell to Swallow. Or Mitchie to Aish after Suckling to Swallow.

tkringle

Yeah this is the one I'm still undecided on as well.. Michie to Thomas or suckling to Swallow

tigertops

Rookies are set. Will trade michie to l Taylor and suckers to swallow.
Have Georgiou Langdon macdonald
Tyson polec aish Ellis dunstan
Rohan impey jkh

Thanks for all the input all ;)

Hazza09

And what does Suckling do? Comes out and tons up! Hope swallow doesn't burn me with a sub 60

HotTiges

Quote from: Hazza09 on April 04, 2014, 11:40:12 PM
And what does Suckling do? Comes out and tons up! Hope swallow doesn't burn me with a sub 60

Always happens haha.. Still think Swallow is a sound pick.. a bit premature on Suckling though..

ben_020285

Suckling was always going to score 100 every now and then but more often than not he will score around the 70-80 mark.

Bringing in Swallow looks to be the right move as he looks likely to average enough to be a keeper. Suckling won't.

enzedder

Quote from: petefisker on April 04, 2014, 03:55:30 PM
I was keen on Swallow to Suckling earlier in the week but have since cooled on the idea. Swallow appears a must have and Suckling is a stepping stone. By pulling the trigger now you are setting yourself up for the rest of the year. Not a bad trade at all IMO.
Only reason I'm not is because everyone of my defenders is playing and I've decided to do something about Michie instead.

Don't know whether to Upgrade Suckling to Swallow or Upgrade Mitchie to Mthomas...
Only way i can do both is if i go Mitchell to Swallow. Or Mitchie to Aish after Suckling to Swallow.
I've got Mitchell too. After last night I'm glad to say both he and Suckling are still in my team. Swallow will have to wait.
MThomas will be coming into my team for Michie today. In order to do it Buddy to Zorko is going to happen too. Buddy's BE is 156. Zorko's is -16. Think Zorko will continue to play a SC friendly role and I'm not prepared to risk Buddy now. I carried Buddy through last season much to my opponents' great pleasure and see him as a greater risk between the two atm.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: ben_020285 on April 05, 2014, 01:29:41 AM
Suckling was always going to score 100 every now and then but more often than not he will score around the 70-80 mark.

Bringing in Swallow looks to be the right move as he looks likely to average enough to be a keeper. Suckling won't.

Spot on

I traded out Suckling, and if he can only get 102 for 30 touches, 21 of those kicks and a goal, then I feel good in my trade

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: enzedder on April 05, 2014, 07:01:22 AM
Quote from: petefisker on April 04, 2014, 03:55:30 PM

I've got Mitchell too. After last night I'm glad to say both he and Suckling are still in my team. Swallow will have to wait.
MThomas will be coming into my team for Michie today. In order to do it Buddy to Zorko is going to happen too. Buddy's BE is 156. Zorko's is -16. Think Zorko will continue to play a SC friendly role and I'm not prepared to risk Buddy now. I carried Buddy through last season much to my opponents' great pleasure and see him as a greater risk between the two atm.

Buddy to Zorko is a good trade IMO

enzedder

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 05, 2014, 09:14:53 AM
Quote from: ben_020285 on April 05, 2014, 01:29:41 AM

Spot on

I traded out Suckling, and if he can only get 102 for 30 touches, 21 of those kicks and a goal, then I feel good in my trade
All the hawks had big numbers possession wise hawks were huge and most scored well. In another game with those numbers it'd be worth more I reckon.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: enzedder on April 05, 2014, 09:27:22 AM
All the hawks had big numbers possession wise hawks were huge and most scored well. In another game with those numbers it'd be worth more I reckon.

Quite possible, but Suckling getting so much uncontested possessions doesn't help

enzedder

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 05, 2014, 09:30:07 AM
Quote from: enzedder on April 05, 2014, 09:27:22 AM

Quite possible, but Suckling getting so much uncontested possessions doesn't help
Uncontested hurts...his first 17 possies last night- I gotta admit It got my attention as did his score.