Should i do these trades

Started by James_Pies, April 03, 2014, 10:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James_Pies

I'm $200 short to do one trade to get Tyson in my team so how do these 2 trades sound.

Luey to Mumford
Michie to Tyson

Normally im not one to be side trading premiums but Mumford has looked great and Luey has been pretty average.

HotTiges

so so so many will say.. Don't sideways trade.. but in your case.. go for it. Tyson's a gun, Michie.. who knows when he will be back. Leuy, with West in the team is going ok but hurting his fantasy input plus I don't know how much his rolled ankle affected him last week.. im possibly holding on one more week with Leuy, if Nicholls smashes him and West keeps hanging around it might be time

Ramus

Surely there is another way to find two hunjy in your team!

Luey to Mummy has been mooted in other threads, but for the sake of 200 bucks, there must be another way!

James_Pies

Quote from: Ramus on April 03, 2014, 10:38:06 PM

Luey to Mummy has been mooted in other threads, but for the sake of 200 bucks, there must be another way!
I can go Rohan to Ambrose or trade out hurn but i don't really like the looks of Ambrose as i feel Rohan will be good enough for now and I have enough depth in my defense to keep Hurn on the bench for a week and then trade him (i already have Swallow).

Woppa15

I'm not one for sideways trading but in your case Luey to Mummy in order to get Tyson is worth it IMHO.

More points by having Mummy in your side, more points by having Tyson in your side and a bit of extra cash from the Luey to Mummy.

And i wouldn't worry about Mummy, he'll be a top 5 Ruck this year without a doubt.

Ramus

Quote from: James_Pies on April 03, 2014, 10:40:54 PM

I can go Rohan to Ambrose or trade out hurn but i don't really like the looks of Ambrose as i feel Rohan will be good enough for now and I have enough depth in my defense to keep Hurn on the bench for a week and then trade him (i already have Swallow).

I hear ya, not sold on Ambrose and his JS, but wasn't Rohan a possible out through injury? Is his JS that great? Ambrose has a big spike in value on the horizon this week?

James_Pies

Quote from: Ramus on April 03, 2014, 10:43:04 PM
Quote from: James_Pies on April 03, 2014, 10:40:54 PM

I hear ya, not sold on Ambrose and his JS, but wasn't Rohan a possible out through injury? Is his JS that great? Ambrose has a big spike in value on the horizon this week?
If Rohan doesn't play i'll have Impey and Kennedy-Harris as back up. Just from what i've seen, mummy is a massive improvement over Luey.