What to do with Hodge + Michie

Started by benharris222, April 03, 2014, 08:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benharris222

Should I trade Hodge to Jaensch, therefore make some money and keep my def-mid link.
Or swap him to the mids for Zorko or Nathan Jones.

Then I plan on trading Michie to Dom Tyson.

Any advice would be welcome. I can provide my team if anyone is interested.
Thank you in advance.

GoLions

I'd go with Zorko, although I don't really know how long Hodge will be out for. If it's only a week or 2, I'd consider keeping him if you have good cover.

benharris222

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 03, 2014, 08:16:06 PM
I'd go with Zorko, although I don't really know how long Hodge will be out for. If it's only a week or 2, I'd consider keeping him if you have good cover.

Thanks mate. I hate not having much information on the injury! Thankfully Jimmy Webster came back, so I do have cover. But I also want to make money to bring Tyson in. Haven't traded yet and relatively happy with the rest of my team!

GoLions

Quote from: benharris222 on April 03, 2014, 08:18:38 PM

Thanks mate. I hate not having much information on the injury! Thankfully Jimmy Webster came back, so I do have cover. But I also want to make money to bring Tyson in. Haven't traded yet and relatively happy with the rest of my team!
Is there any other way you can get the cash to upgrade Michie to Tyson? For example, something like Rohan to Taylor I think would be better than trading out Hodge, assuming Hodge is only out for a week or two.

benharris222

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 03, 2014, 08:21:48 PM
Quote from: benharris222 on April 03, 2014, 08:18:38 PM

Is there any other way you can get the cash to upgrade Michie to Tyson? For example, something like Rohan to Taylor I think would be better than trading out Hodge, assuming Hodge is only out for a week or two.

This is my team....

Backs: S. Mitchell, Hodge, Swallow, J. McVeigh, Webster, L. McDonald.
Bench: Langford, A. Georgiou

Mids: G. Ablett, J. Watson, M. Murphy, D. Beams, D. Thomas, L. Dunstan, J. Polec, X. Ellis.
Bench:  Langdon, Michie 

Ruck:  A. Sandilands, macintosh
Bench: F. Thurlow, M. King

Forwards: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, L. Parker, M. Pavlich, D. Hale, S. Higgins.
Bench: Impey, Taylor