Most traded players - (As of Thurs)

Started by Typhnn, April 03, 2014, 10:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colty

Quote from: poolboybob on April 03, 2014, 03:11:52 PM
Quote from: sammy123 on April 03, 2014, 01:17:16 PM
Dangerfield what the shower.

I will admit to being one of those people. I started with Michie instead of Dom Tyson and need to fix that, but I need more cash to make that trade. I decided to go Dangerfield to Zorko to grab some cash, and I figure I can get Danger back later in the year at a lower price if/when his scoring improve.
Its not a bad shout, when Walker returns it will effect the amount of time Danger spends down forward.

AaronKirk

I will admit to being one of those people. I started with Michie instead of Dom Tyson and need to fix that, but I need more cash to make that trade. I decided to go Dangerfield to Zorko to grab some cash, and I figure I can get Danger back later in the year at a lower price if/when his scoring improve.

After this week against the Swans, the Crows face St Kilda, GWS, Western Bulldogs and Melbourne before the bye.  I wouldn't trade Danger out.

Jroo

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 03, 2014, 03:27:31 PM

After this week against the Swans, the Crows face St Kilda, GWS, Western Bulldogs and Melbourne before the bye.  I wouldn't trade Danger out.
Yeah,he could go big in all four games. He's been heavily tagged so far, which does worry me, but I'll be holding.

poolboybob

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 03, 2014, 03:27:31 PM

Suggestions then?

DEF: S Mitchell, K Simpson, Swallow, Suckling (that's what she said on the last two), Langford, Langdon (Georgiou, McDonald)
MID: Pendlebury, Ablett, Beams, Liberatore, Rockliff, D Thomas, Ellis, Polec (Michie, Dunstan)
RUC: Sandi, Hampson (Thurlow, M King)
FWD: Danger, D Martin, Wingard, Caddy, Higgins, Rohan (L McCarthy, JKH)

I could do Rohan (if not named) to Ambrose or Taylor? Don't feel too confident about either one's JS though.

Dayze

Ud b much better of trading daizy for Tyson and keeping danger.
Or just accept uv missed Tyson. Rest of ur team is in good nick it's not the end of the world.
Mite b able to go zorko from caddy with the left over money.
Then at least u have a keeper instead of two midpricers...

Don't trade danger. A few people in my league are trading him and I love it. So dumb. He will come good.
I would b pretty happy seeing any forward line without him. Won't play as bad as last week too often.
In saying that when are some Crows going to give him a hand??!

Keeper27

What about daisy/rohan to Tyson/May?
Points and cash generation.

Goose

So much sideways trading I love it!

2 weeks in and everyone goes into panic mode lol

fever

PREDICTION FOR NEXT WEEK:

#1: rohan->fasolo

guaranteed

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Don't believe in sideways trades myself but the prevailing circumstances of this round and my thoughts on  Sydney possibly having some very disgruntled players leads me to do it. So with no regrets and stuff the criticism out goes Franklin and Kennedy and in go Zorko and Matt Thomas. Oh and that leaves me with 373k to play with. I traded 1 last week and took Swallow for Webster. I have cover for Hurn this week and bye, bye next. If all goes well, which of course this season it isn't, I get to Rd.9 with 26 trades and to Rd.12 with 20. That's the game plan, but thank hell it's flexible. CHeers.     :-\