Trade suggestions.

Started by frogjumper, April 02, 2014, 09:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frogjumper

Def: Mitchell, Bartel, Simpson, Langdon, KK, McDonald (Georgiou, Langford)
Mid: Ablett, Pendles, Rocky, Beams, Tyson, Polec, Dunstan, Ellis (Michie, Cunningham)
Ruc: Mumford, Sandilands (Currie, King)
Fwd: Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard, Mitchell, Kennedy, Rohan (Mcdonough, JKH)

Thoughts on trades this week.
Pretty happy with defence, would love to have swallow in, but dont see how except for a sideways trade.
Mids are set. Could change Michie to Thomas, but dont see the point in wasting a trade here. Thomas is expected to make 200k,  Michie about 100k. That is if both keep up the same form.
Rucks are fine, King is the loophole pick, may change later on if another rookie ruck gets a few weeks in a row and performs.
Forwards Happy with the premiums, trade Mcdonugh to Ambrose or Rohan to Ambrose this week.

Is it worth only making the 1 trade, or suggestions on a second?

E-Lemon_ator

Im not even sure you need to trade mate. Side looks good
Maybe think about either Mitchell or Simpson > D Swallow.  Swallows price will rise and the others will fall.  Also Mitchell is in doubt with an injury.

Need to give your rookies a few more weeks to make 150-200k so I wouldnt be touching them unless there not playing

HotTiges

Looks good man.like me you have Sir Viv on the pine so then you have to sacrifice one of your rookie mids to the bench for Thomo.. I'd be trading Rohan or McDonough for Ambrose or Impey as you could be potentially playing with 0 with JKH no cert..

Typhnn

I would be looking at your fwd line setup...

Kennedy - Which!? 

Rohan, McDonough, JKH....  1 isn't playing and the other 2 are struggling...  maybe look to bring in Taylor/Ambrose/Impey??

GCSkiwi

Assuming forward Kennedy is JJK, then the only trade I would look at is McDonut out for someone, my choice being L.Taylor. If it's Bennedy, then Bennedy and McDonut out for Taylor and Ambrose

frogjumper

Quote from: Typhnn on April 02, 2014, 09:46:06 AM
I would be looking at your fwd line setup...

Kennedy - Which!? 

Rohan, McDonough, JKH....  1 isn't playing and the other 2 are struggling...  maybe look to bring in Taylor/Ambrose/Impey??

JJK.

Thanks guys. I was considering Mitchell or Simpson to Swallow
And then McDonut out for Ambrose or Taylow. Push Rohan to bench as cover.

Typhnn

doing the sideways trade is pointless from Mitchell/Simpson to Swallow...  unless they are out for awhile avoid trading a prem...

I suggest correct all your rookies and get the cash generation happening...

McDonut & Rohan out for Ambrose/Taylor i suggest... and just wait till the rookies are cash maxxed out...!!

fever

mcd->ambrose/taylor would be the only thing i'd consider

AaronKirk

McDonough to Ambrose/Taylor would be only trade to consider.

Maybe if you really didn't want to keep Michie you could go Michie to Taylor and get a DPP link.

frogjumper

Have made the trade McDonut to Taylor.

Thoughts on Michie to Thomas and take the price increase. Don't believe i will need anymore trades except for injuries after this week for a while so happy to use two.