Trade Daisy > Swallow/Zorko?

Started by Craze85, April 02, 2014, 05:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craze85

Have the cash to trade Daisy to Swallow or Zorko.. Is it worth it?

If he didn't have a good 2nd half against the Tiges, I think most people would be trading him this week.

I know he will get better each week and best case scenario becomes a keeper M8/M9, likely scenario straight swap for fallen premium after byes. Thinking Swallow or Zorko more likely to become keepers in their positions.

Still have 30 trades.

Thoughts/advice would be great thanks.

E-Lemon_ator

Tough one without looking at your full side.
I wouldnt be trading Daisy now. You got him coz he was cheap, he is going to rise in $$ this week and scored 90+ last week.
Not the smartest idea IMO but out of the 2 I'd go Daisy > Swallow

fever

are there other avenues you can go down to get them?

Craze85

$114K in the bank
Def: McVeigh, Mitchell, Enright, Suckling, McDonald, Langdon.  (Langford, Georgiou)
Mid: Ablett, Pendles, Rockliff, Beams, Daisy, Tyson, Polec, Dunstan.  (Michie, Taylor)
Ruck: McEvoy, Sandi.  (Currie, King)
Fwd: Danger, Martin, Roughy, Mitchell, Higgins, Ambrose.  (Impey, Kennedy-Harris)

As you can see got Mitchell/Enright (injured) in backline, so Swallow would help cover that.
I'm not one to jump off my players early but right now may be my chance to bring in another keeper.

Also everyone in my league seems to have both Swallow and Zorko...  >:(

GoLions

I'd just hold on to Daisy and miss the boat on Swallow and Zorko. Would only look to get Swallow if Mitchell and/or Enright are out this week, but both a chance to play from what I've heard. Maybe Suckling to Swallow? Only thing I'd do tbh.

kilbluff1985

yeah i think i would trade daisy Sub Langdon to the mids get Swallow then you can still play Landon in defense via Mitchell  ;D