Round 3 - Suns v Lions Saturday April 5th

Started by Ringo, April 02, 2014, 10:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

GAJ (C) and Swallow  :).

Match put some perspective in the eyes of Brisbane supporters.

Brisbane are only guaranteed to be favorites in matches against Melbourne, St Kilda and GWS. Long season ahead for the lions. Good solid win for the Suns.

Jroo

GAJ (C)  :-*
Rocky  ;D
D.Swallow  :)
Zorko  :o :( >:( :'(

Woppa15

Thanks Vinny!!

I feel for anyone, actually no, no I don't! If you doubted the little master shame on you....!

Vinny

Gary Ablett  8)
Gary Ablett  8) 8)
Tom Rockliff  :D

CrowsFan

Well after Ablett's performance Michie comes on to the field and becomes my captain ;D

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: brad on April 05, 2014, 05:00:44 PM
jeez things haven't gone my way this week. a SC loss in rnd 1 isn't good :(

Gablett has brought me back from the dead! back in the game ;D

Possumo

Quote from: Vinny on April 05, 2014, 07:47:12 PM
Gary Ablett  8)
Gary Ablett  8) 8)
Tom Rockliff  :D

Same (plus Swallow too :D).

And then Enright is a late out and Lecras gets injured and subbed off. Just as I thought things were finally going my way this year :(

LaHug

Didn't have Ablett as captain in any form of fantasy...

Went Beams in DT/AF and Pendles in SC... Gonna need a miracle!

Ringo

Suns really turning Metricon into their fortress. Have won 5 of their last 6 but Hawks will test next week.

For the record Vinny have never said Brisbane would finish top 8 all my predictions have them finishing 10th or 11th and have said so. Is on record in the ladder thread on a number of occassions. A lot of the banter was you guys predicting 16th finish and I stil stand by my arguments at this early stage.

Rich with a possible season ending injury will hurt now though,

Capper

Quote from: Vinny on April 05, 2014, 07:24:28 PM
Despite what you may think, there is life outside FF. ;)
im calling bullshower on that. Prove it

Toga

Didn't get a chance to say it yesterday but go you Sunnies! Thumping win over the older brother in Queensland, they are in for a huge year 8)

This goal from Lemmens was outstanding as well, that kid has some serious talent!

Mailman the 2nd

Ricochet

Seriously how good is GAJ. We are watching the greatest player to ever play the game right now lads

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on April 06, 2014, 11:46:53 AM
Seriously how good is GAJ. We are watching the greatest player to ever play the game right now lads

Unbelievably good! The best player in the league by a country mile at the moment, no one else is close.