Ranked 330 After Round 2 - Big Decisions Help Needed

Started by bkp130, April 02, 2014, 07:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Not saying he is a crappy kick to that extent Doc, just from what I've watched of him it's a lot of long quick kicks out of congestion,to get the ball out of there.. I could be completely wrong.

geoffmack

Stick fat. Hold caddy. Cotch = GUN

Michie out.

Hold those trades. 21 games left

Bully

Quote from: _wato on April 02, 2014, 10:19:40 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 02, 2014, 10:14:31 PM
Quote from: _wato on April 02, 2014, 10:06:34 PM
He's not overly quick and doesn't have the best foot skills, just finds the footy much like Swan does but to a lesser extent.

This is precisely why he's an attractive option, the opposition won't be too fussed because he isn't particularly damaging by foot. From a footballing perspective it is a negative, from a supercoach POV it's a bonus. 

They will be fussed mate, because even if he isn't as damaging he still accumulates and feeds it off to his better efficient handlers. Not many Brissy players accumulate 25+ week in week out consistently.. If Zorko begins to do this he will get tagged, quite hard.

how many tags can a team apply? Rich & Hanley are almost certain to be locked down, Redden & Rockliff next in line. If it happens from time to time then we may see the occasional 80, but at least with Zorko he has a few weapons in his armoury, tackling for one and then there's his goal kicking.

At 440k he's a risk worth taking. He'll probably be 510k next week, and if he continues to ton up he'll nudge 600k. And did I mention the bye period? With most people fielding Danger, Martin & Caddy, some serious problems may unravel round 8. Caddy to Zorko is just about a done deal for me.

_wato

Rich and Hanley yes..
Rockliff seems to have a change of role somewhat - going head to head with the oppositions best mid.
Redden won't get tagged - No point really, gets touches regardless.
Zorko next in line - defensive tag also. The others won't get this.. Could get locked down and have a bad return..

Rowan1812

As was mentioned, you are better off seeing a few more games from zorko to see if he can keep it up. Your rookies are gonna rise in price more than what zorko will so even if zorko rises 100k you will have more than made this money up from the rookies so would be worth waiting to see a bit more of him.

bkp130

Thanks for all the advice so far lads.

I have definatley decided on Polec however i think i will wait until the teams are named and then decide on zorko.

Thanks again boys a lot to think about

bowyanger

This is a funny thread.

Posters should  read what others above them have written a bit more me thinks