Operation TYKO

Started by alldaylong, April 01, 2014, 08:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alldaylong

Dom Tyson looks to be a great cash cow and Dayne Zorko seems to be back to premium status.
I need to find a way to get these boys in this week
With 9k in the bank

Backs: smitch, hurn, hanley, swallow, webster, Langford    em: Georguio and langdon

mids: GAJ, Watson, beams, Murphy, Daisy, polec, ellis, mcdonald    emg: Dunston and michie

fwds: roughy, danger, dusty, caddy, buddy, rohan   emg: Taylor and impey

So Hurn to Tyson via Mcdonald to DEF seems logical
But to get Zorko isn't so simple.
Im 5k away from going Rohan to Zorko. And about 10 k away from mitchie to Zorko via Taylor

My only options seem to be Buddy, Caddy, Daisy. Is Zorko worth using a trade for one of those boys?
Or is Zorko way to overrated at this point of time

Cheers guys

Keeper27

Daisy to Tyson, Caddy to Zorko. leaves you with 12K.
you've got bench cover in DEF to cover Smitch & hurn til next week.

alldaylong

Interesting. Both Daisy and caddy don't look like great cash makers or keepers at this stage. Very true

Warning to this.

Jroo

Hurn to Tyson and Daisy to Zorko?

alldaylong

Quote from: JROO8 on April 01, 2014, 10:51:53 AM
Hurn is my main issue atm and would love to get rid of him asap. I guess the question is Daisy or caddy to go for Zorko

getting rid of Daisy would give me caddy at F6 which im happy about and a DPP in mids. Would have to start 4 rooks in mids

Exiting caddy would leave me with playing Taylor at f6 (which I don't mind do much), no link, Daisy at m5 and 3 rooks to round out the mids

tough

Fid

Quote from: JROO8 on April 01, 2014, 10:51:53 AM

Yep

Hurn is injured and out for a few weeks

Hurn to Tyson via McDonald is a good move imo

GCSkiwi

Quote from: alldaylong on April 01, 2014, 11:07:39 AM

getting rid of Daisy would give me caddy at F6 which im happy about and a DPP in mids. Would have to start 4 rooks in mids

Exiting caddy would leave me with playing Taylor at f6 (which I don't mind do much), no link, Daisy at m5 and 3 rooks to round out the mids

tough

Not really tough. Tyson is getting premo level scores, Polec is also smashing it. Ellis who knows, 2 round avg looks good but inflated by the 98 this week. I've had 4 rookie mids starting from the get go and it hasn't been them that have let me down, it's been McVeigh, Smitch, Pav, Hurn and Rohan who've done the damage... Rather Caddy F6 and 4 mid rooks than Taylor F6 3 rooks + Daisy. I think the really tough call is whether it is really worth trading Caddy or Daisy for Zorko? You must have picked them both hoping for a bit of a price rise for cheap upgrades, both are set to achieve this, you're jumping the gun on them... Yes Zork has had 2 amazing games and looks on fire but I don't think you should panic to get him in. it's only 2 games. Plenty of time for him to crash back down to earth...