What do I do with this rable?

Started by quinny88, March 30, 2014, 10:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Too many problems, not enough trades  :-[
What would you fix up first if this was your team? The options im looking at are..

Clurey > Georgiou/Cameron
Rohan > Ambrose/McCarthy/Taylor

Goldy > Mummy/NicNat
Pav > Zorko
Buddy > Zorko

D: Mcveigh, Mitchell, Simpson, Suckling, McDonald, Langford (Clurey, Langdon)

M: Ablett, Pendles, Rocky, Beams, Tyson, Polec, Ellis, Dunstan (Michie, Templeton)

R: Goldy, Sandi (Currie, Thurlow)

F: Danger, Martin, Buddy, Pav, Caddy, Impey (Rohan, JKH)

jfitty

Pav > Zorko is the first one I would do. Keep Buddy a little longer. I have a feeling his game will pick up once the Swans start winning.

I have a sneaky suspicion Clurey might get a call up against North with all the talls (Petrie, Black, Hansen, Goldstein/Currie), and Rohan is good enough for a bench spot IMO.

Otherwise if Clurey doesn't come in, trade him out. Might need some coverage if Mitchell misses again. Georgiou might make way for Garland, but Cameron could be a good pick.

I'm not sure if Goldy is worth a trade. Will drop a bit in price, but will still be a top 3 ruck.

Zabs

i have a very similar team as yours and am finding the same issue on who to correct.. instead of goldy i have cox

i have buddy, pav that i need to offload.  i think im going to go buddy to zorko...fremantle should be top 4 and i think pav will come good as the ball will be down there a bit

cox had a shocker of a day, and west coast is playing with 3 rucks.... so im actually contemplating trading cox to mummy and pocketing the 100k for upgrades.... mummy looks unbelievable

quinny88

Quote from: jfitty on March 30, 2014, 10:40:52 PM
Pav > Zorko is the first one I would do. Keep Buddy a little longer. I have a feeling his game will pick up once the Swans start winning.

I have a sneaky suspicion Clurey might get a call up against North with all the talls (Petrie, Black, Hansen, Goldstein/Currie), and Rohan is good enough for a bench spot IMO.

Otherwise if Clurey doesn't come in, trade him out. Might need some coverage if Mitchell misses again. Georgiou might make way for Garland, but Cameron could be a good pick.

I'm not sure if Goldy is worth a trade. Will drop a bit in price, but will still be a top 3 ruck.

Yeah Buddy actaully looked on the verge of tearing the game open on Saturday night but the Swans were aweful for the 2nd week in a row which you wouldnt expect to happen too often.

Clurey and Rohan im happy to hold if they play but not sure that either will get a game.

Goldy im not so sure about. Obviously that shoulder isnt right and if they persist with playing him and Currie in the same side then he wont score well all year

jfitty

Quote from: quinny88 on March 30, 2014, 10:45:43 PM
Quote from: jfitty on March 30, 2014, 10:40:52 PM

Yeah Buddy actaully looked on the verge of tearing the game open on Saturday night but the Swans were aweful for the 2nd week in a row which you wouldnt expect to happen too often.

Clurey and Rohan im happy to hold if they play but not sure that either will get a game.

Goldy im not so sure about. Obviously that shoulder isnt right and if they persist with playing him and Currie in the same side then he wont score well all year

Buddy was on 80-add at three quarter time, but the Swans lost the game in the last quarter which dropped him back to 79. Could easily have gone the other way.

Wait for the teams to see how the rookies go as a few of them have shaky JS. Also see if North persist with the Goldstein/Currie combo!

quinny88

Yeah will give bud a few more. Always thought there was the chance he would take a bit to get going anyway. Pav probably the same but I dont want to miss out on the straight swap to Zorko while its a possibility

quinny88

Is Zorko going to be a permanent mid now?

tor01doc

quinny88

GoLions

Quote from: quinny88 on March 31, 2014, 12:43:05 AM
Well, Rockliff was suspended this week, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with Zorks considering how well he's done in the last 2 weeks

Clurey to Georgiou is probably the most needed trade there, and bring in Zorko if you're confident in him continuing to perform well. Honestly, he's a wildcard for me right now haha, not sure how well he will go for the rest of the year.
Rohan to Taylor could also be an option if you want to just free up some cash. Or perhaps Mitchell to Swallow if he's out for a few weeks.

Grufflez

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 31, 2014, 01:29:14 AM
Well, Rockliff was suspended this week, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with Zorks considering how well he's done in the last 2 weeks

Clurey to Georgiou is probably the most needed trade there, and bring in Zorko if you're confident in him continuing to perform well. Honestly, he's a wildcard for me right now haha, not sure how well he will go for the rest of the year.
Rohan to Taylor could also be an option if you want to just free up some cash. Or perhaps Mitchell to Swallow if he's out for a few weeks.

So you started with Zorko?..

GoLions

Quote from: Grufflez on March 31, 2014, 01:35:45 AM
Quote from: GoLions16 on March 31, 2014, 01:29:14 AM

So you started with Zorko?..
Nope