LOCK IT IN!

Started by Daniel123, March 29, 2014, 04:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel123

Finaly confirmed that i will be picking pendles as my VC over ablett:

Pendlebury has a solid history against the swan who have been sloppy and let many GWS players score over 100 last week. Ablett is up againts Crowley and yes sure he scored 137 last time and pendles score 127 this but but i just dont see him going 120+... There growing midfield will step up and he will not be looked apon for cheap posies this time, and Crowley will most likely take him out of the game. Pendlebury will be followed by jack who is returning from injury hasn't played a game this year and will be taken his time to get comfy. Pendlebury also should kick a few goals to assure his team gets over the line or at least give them a chance...

You gotta risk it for the biscuit and with everything going wrong for me so far this week surely there isnt a better time. Those who risk big win big and dont take no for an answer!!!!!

Please comment your opinion and VC thanks Daniel

tor01doc

Beams?

For the record, I am Ablettting.

Daniel123

Hahhaha posted this yesterday at lunch time hope all 100+ plus who read it actually listened

tor01doc

99 might have listened but one definitely didn't!  :'(

Do I go with Libber?

Daniel123

Quote from: tor01doc on March 30, 2014, 09:38:36 AM
99 might have listened but one definitely didn't!  :'(

Do I go with Libber?
Ouch tough pick ummm i think taking abletts score is the safe option but surely Libba has to bounce back... Libba though has never scored over 100 againts Nrth but this is a different year and north have swallow out there big contested winner and libber usually starts the season well in his first 4 last year 3 were over 130 and one was a 42 so if anything could improve of that.. Really though idk if i was you i would be thinking well everything has gone wrong for me so whats different now.. So it all comes down to are you willing to take the chance

My prediction Libba 92 DT and 116 SC

hawkers65

I'm risking it on Libba, i've seem to be scoring very solidly this week while everyone else has had a much poorer round. If i had gone Pendles with the VC i could have had a solid round ranking. Hopefully Libba can pull out a 120+.

tor01doc

Go hawkers!

Why the '65 - our last wooden spoon year?