Langdon vs KK

Started by Jake8, March 27, 2014, 07:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake8

Please vote or comment  :)

GCSkiwi

kfewster

Get both if you don't have them.

Both impressive in TAC cup with averages over 100, Langdon looked super impressive last week for the pies.

Cool under pressure, clean disposal and 20kicks: 4 handballs.

If you had to pick 1, Langdon just ahead for me at the moment.

Kain

E-Lemon_ator

If you can only get one it would have to be Langdon at this stage.
80K cheaper and scoring a ton.  I know its only 1 game but not many rookies can pump out 100's in week 1.  JS is also very good IMO

Ricochet

Guys don't jump on KK yet. Wait until he is on the bubble.
1) you get to see what role he is playing and if he will score well
2) GC have senior players that still need to return to the side that may push him out

batt

Quote from: Ricochet on March 28, 2014, 03:24:56 PM
2) GC have senior players that still need to return to the side that may push him out

I'm pretty sure a guy who pumps out 40+ touches in his first game back from injury in the NEAFL shouldn't have too many problems staying int the squad :P That being said we at least need to see him play a game before bringing him in.

Ricochet

Quote from: batt on March 28, 2014, 03:35:16 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 28, 2014, 03:24:56 PM

I'm pretty sure a guy who pumps out 40+ touches in his first game back from injury in the NEAFL shouldn't have too many problems staying int the squad :P That being said we at least need to see him play a game before bringing him in.
ZDawson could get 40 touches in the NEAFL :P

sammy123

Yeah KK was impressive in NEAFL. but would wanna see how it goes in AFL. KK on the bubble. Pick langdon now