Kolodjashnij to debut

Started by Ricochet, March 27, 2014, 11:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2014-03-27/kolodjashnij-to-debut

His twin brother, Jake, beat him in to the world, but Gold Coast SUNS defender Kade Kolodjashnij has gotten one up on his sibling with the 18-year-old set to make his AFL debut this Saturday against Fremantle at Patersons Stadium.

tor01doc

Just a bit early for fantasy land but a few will find this timing pretty handy if selections don't go their way this and next week.

E-Lemon_ator

Yea first and fore most good luck to the kid.. But not ideal for me, rd 4-5 debut would of been perfect for a downgrade option

Ringo

Premium Price of $198k is the worry with other lesser priced defenders more attractive.

tor01doc

Ringo,

Is he more attractive than his twin?  :-* ;)

timtim

Good.

Annoyed at going Cluery instead of Laidler. If KK fires he'll come in when on the bubble (perhaps for Webster depending on his groin)

eaglesman

Right now I feel so happy that i started the season with him over mcdonald ... but time will tell whether this was a correct and wise decision!

Suckling would wanna perform this week and have a money making break even or I will look at flogging him off and playing 3 rookie backs

Jroo

flower! I would've picked him last week, if Gold Coast didn't play in the first week.

batt

Very handy if the upper tier rooks (Martin, LMac) stink it up again.

Bully

Great news, let's just hope he tears it up on the weekend.