SC Draft DEF Trade options

Started by kaiobe, March 24, 2014, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaiobe

Need to pick up a Defender out of the Draft pool and my options are limited to...

J.Hunt

G.Broughton

A.Mullett

M.Jaensch

C.Hooker

Any thoughts...

Ricochet

I'd grab Jaensch. He's always had decent scoring ability but just didn't get enough opportunity. With all the Crows injuries he will be a solid pickup

MC

From memory Hooker had a hot streak and averaged 90-odd for around 10 games last year? I'd look at him, Broughton is another that could pull out the occasional 100.

Keeper27

Quote from: Ricochet on March 24, 2014, 12:34:13 PM
I'd grab Jaensch. He's always had decent scoring ability but just didn't get enough opportunity. With all the Crows injuries he will be a solid pickup

this. could be a good year for him

kilbluff1985

i would go Mullett pretty highly rated but besides Hunt all are pretty good options

makita

Quote from: kaiobe on March 24, 2014, 12:22:17 PM
Need to pick up a Defender out of the Draft pool and my options are limited to...

J.Hunt

G.Broughton

A.Mullett

M.Jaensch

C.Hooker

Any thoughts...

wow i had exactly the same predicament last night with the waiver. was dropping seedsman and picking up one of the listed above.

Who did u go for? i went for a massive risk in Hunt. scored 102 with 18 touches and was playing the lose half back role and he is

an awesome kick of the footy. If i didn't go him i was going Mullet.

SydneyRox

yeah, all about the same. Hunt was playing that loose half back role against the swans pretty well, so might be a good punt