Pretty Please...

Started by Blues Blues Blues, March 22, 2014, 03:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Blues Blues

Could people actually look at some of the threads already created before making their own, I dunno if it's just me but having to answer the exact same question over and over is really grinding my gears

8)

Daniel123

GoLions

Jmachete

People need to learn how to use the forum search option in the top right. Best way to the info you are chasing :)

Nige

Quote from: Jmachete on March 22, 2014, 03:31:39 PM
People need to learn how to use the forum search option in the top right. Best way to the info you are chasing :)

hawkers65

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on March 22, 2014, 03:25:12 PM
Could people actually look at some of the threads already created before making their own, I dunno if it's just me but having to answer the exact same question over and over is really grinding my gears

8)

Just Gold bro! All i got to say!

Daniel123

Quote from: NigeyS on March 22, 2014, 03:32:14 PM
Quote from: Jmachete on March 22, 2014, 03:31:39 PM
+1

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: GoLions16 on March 22, 2014, 03:30:30 PM
Well played.

Cheers mate, but I agree with your thread (even though I have clogged up the board with it)...

HotTiges

Notice about an hour or half an hour all the blow ins get on the board and ask for help then you never see them again..

shaker

8)

Well done mate don't know how many posts I've seen about the same players Georgiou , Langford , JKH , Suckling , Hickey enough already go back a page or two and you find posts about them already

Nige

Quote from: shaker on March 22, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

8)

Well done mate don't know how many posts I've seen about the same players Georgiou , Langford , JKH , Suckling , Hickey enough already go back a page or two and you find posts about them already
You clearly haven't noticed or realised that this thread was made to mock and/or parody the original thread about this that was posted an hour before this one.

Grufflez

Maybe people just need to label their topics clearer...for example...All Things Matt Suckling.
Instead it's alot of "Help me choose between'' which is ending up with the same players talked about again & again

Nige

Quote from: Grufflez on March 22, 2014, 04:36:36 PM
Maybe people just need to label their topics clearer...for example...All Things Matt Suckling.
Instead it's alot of "Help me choose between'' which is ending up with the same players talked about again & again
I've seen a few threads over time from thoughtful posters who have labelled their threads as such... if only it happened more often.

shaker

Quote from: NigeyS on March 22, 2014, 04:33:37 PM
Quote from: shaker on March 22, 2014, 04:28:41 PM

8)

You clearly haven't noticed or realised that this thread was made to mock and/or parody the original thread about this that was posted an hour before this one.

I see now just logged on before but this is becoming worse day by day