ADCOCK V BIRCHALL V SUCKLING

Started by Onlygot1shot, March 22, 2014, 01:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onlygot1shot

GoLions

What would you do with the extra cash if you chose Suckling? If it can improve your team by a fair bit elsewhere then get him.
I've had both Adcock and Birchall in and out of my team a few times, if byes are a problem then Adcock may be a better choice, think he can average around 90-95 this year and won't have to worry about getting tagged.

Also, is this for D4? Cause I wouldn't want Suckers at D3 if that's the case

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Depends on how you are approaching your trading. How many keepers are you fielding in round 1  ?   Suckling is not one , IMO Birchall is and Adcock is a possible if everything goes right for him. For me I'd go Birchall anyway. Cheers mate.    ;)

Jmachete

smashbox

Birchall proven premium for a long time. Always finishes with a 90+ ave which is great for a DEF. Has a higher ceiling than the others and is proven, no brainer for me

AaronKirk

Have to go Birchall. Higher ceiling and proven ability to get massive scores. Adcock will be consistent around 90-95. Risk with Suckling coming back from his knee injury but his cheap price makes him appealing but not in my side.

Mat0369

Birch unless you also have Mitchell, then I would go with Suckling as you can use him as a mid price cash cow to turn into a premo defender

HotTiges

Suckers should make 100k at least and by then a possible premo would of dropped enough