RMT Top 250 last season.

Started by Marcon, March 12, 2014, 01:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcon

DEF: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hanley, Suckling, McDonald, Clurey (Langdon, Georgiou)
MID: Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe, Beams, Thomas, Polec, Ellis, Michie (Dunstan, Crouch)
RUCK: Nic Nat, Sandi (Thurlow, King)
FWD: Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Parker, Higgins, McDonough (Impey, JKH)

Remaining cash: 156k

My thoughts:
- Relying on two rookies in defence each week may be rather risky
- Am i willing to lock Fyfe in all year?
- Nac Nat or upgrade to Minson/Goldy?
- Franklin and Parker? Too much Sydney?
- What to do with remaining 156k?

Any feedback would be great guys, no matter how harsh the criticism.

BigMac_93

Don't like the 2 rookies down back to be honest. Would look to upgrade here. Suckling, Hanley and Mitchell are all good picks. I myself think McVeigh is too expensive, will be an upgrade target for me.
Fyfe should be a lock if he dosen't get injured. I recently took Thomas out of my side because I don't think he will be a keeper and you could downgrade him to a Tyson or Aish then use the money to upgrade one of your defence rookies.
Rucks are great as long as Nic Nat is fit.
Parker is a risk, he needs to be a keeper at that price. Rest of your selections are good.

To answer your thoughs I would stick with Nic Nat as Goldy and Minson are too expensive. I would also say you can downgrade Thomas to a rookie then use the money to upgrade Clurey to a 400k+ defender so you only have 1 rookie down back, which is safer. However if you want to keep Daisy then that is fine.

rvp20

Hi Marcon,

Pretty good team to be honest.
DEF is a little shaky, but we'll just have to wait and which rookies get named for Round 1.
MID is pretty good, pretty similar to mine and a lot of other peoples'. Personally, I would upgrade Fyfe to Cotchin/Rockliff.
RUCK, would prefer Goldy/Minson over Nic Nat, spot on there.
FWD is also pretty good, like the pick of Parker, good POD. Only thing I would do is upgrade Franklin to Roughy or someone of similar sort.

Would appreciate if you could rate mine: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,91092.0.html

Good Luck :)

Marcon

Thanks guys, i think a lot of people are unsure about wether Suckling at D4 thins out your defensive line too much. Will wait for team news but i think right now it helps the rest of my structure. Dont really fancy Swallow/Grimes ect, so would need a heap of funds to get all the way to someone like Hurn.

Any other feedback?

Marcon

craig22

McVeigh (Too expensive) for Simpson in def

Cant fault Mids

NicNat for Goldy (As you said) or even Leuy

Fwds are strong not seeing many teams with Buddy..How bout Cloke? I feel he will dominate the comp this year.

Can you let me know what you think of my team?

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,91321.0.html