Subs: Georgiou, Laidler

MIDFIELDERS: Selwood, Deledio, Beams, Vince, Thomas, Macrae, Aish, Ellis
Subs: Honeychurch, Polec

RUCKS: Lobbe, Sandliands
Subs: Thurlow, Currie

FORWARDS: Dangerfield, Cloke, Westhoff, Caddy, Billings, Rohan
Subs: Bock, Kennedy-Harris

CASH LEFT: $425,600

What are your thoughts? Plenty of Mid-range risks but I'm fairly confident with this, obviously will make changes before the start because thats what happens! Thanks :)

Mr.Craig

At well over 32 years of age there is only one way for McPharlin to go and that's down. You are better off with someone like Swallow.

425k is way too much money to leave, that equates to 40 odd points not on your field. I'd use it to upgrade Deledio and Vince, along with finding a decent replacement for Bock who is unlikely to return until April.

ModburyFC

thanks for your feedback mate!
ill look to change mcpharlin although i think he can still be a gun defender dt wise

i think vince is in for a massive year and will keep him, but may look to trade deledio, although hes had a massive preseason..

any ideas for good rookies for bock?

Jimbo_11

agree with mr.craig in that mcpharlin isnt really fantasy relevant anymore, someone like swallow or grimes around that price are better options
not bad mids lids did avg like 110 a few years back but hasnt consistently been able to break tags and post huge scores, with the left over money you could upgrade him to a super premo like ablett or pendles, agree with oyu on vince though mate, he's in for a big year
solid rucks, nothing else need to be said
good forwards as well, just saying bock isnt going to play the first few rounds because of injury , if you have enough left over money, maybe you could upgrade him to a solid midpricer like wright