Dilemmas aplenty. Advice greatly appreciated

Started by Cunno, March 25, 2014, 03:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunno

DEF: McVeigh, Hibberd, Enright, Swallow, Suckling, Langdon (Langford, Griffiths)

MID: Ablett, Barlow, Cotchin, Beams, Macrae, Shiels, Tyson, Dunstan (Ellis, Polec)

RUC: Jacobs, Sandilands (Currie, Thurlow)

FWD: Danger, Dusty, Mitchell, Dahlhaus, Caddy, Higgins (Rohan, Patton)

23k Leftover

Lots of midpricers around the place in Dahlhaus, Caddy, Higgins, Macrae, Shiels. Too many perhaps?

Unsure about Patton and Griffiths on the bench, but might have to do with the lack of other options around.

Gone without L. McDonald, wasnt convinced that he justified the inflated price.

Cheers lads!

Mr.Craig

The main person I'd question is Dahlhaus. His lack of marking is what is keep him down more than anything and even though his disposal numbers were quite good in the last six games of 2013, he only took 13 marks. As such his good scores usually rely on him to not only have 20+ disposals but also kick 2+ goals. That only happened a handful of times last year. Maybe he will improve but I don't think it will be enough to warrant a selection.

Aside from that your team is looking good.

Cunno

Thanks for the reply mate!

Yeah just got him in to make a quick buck (ala Westhoff last year) if he can pump out a couple more decent scores hopefully should be able to sideways him to another premium. Thought this was a better option than risking it on one of the few rookies available.

rweeks

AlexIsOnFire

Good tea, and safe. Plenty of highly picked players, good on you for taking a punt on Dalhaus, his stats last week clearly point towards a midfield move.

Patton I think is a must. Very cheap and will make decent money to be used as a good downgrade option when Bock is ready in 3-4 weeks