My AWESOME sc team! agree or not?

Started by Nick_1069, March 11, 2010, 06:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick_1069

Hey guys, here's my team for SC 2010:

B: J. Drummond (Bris), C. Enright (Geel), S. Fisher (St K), L. Hodge (Haw), N. Malceski (Syd), J. Hunt (Geel), R. Ladson (Haw).
Bench: P. Davis (Ade), A. Silvagni (Freo).

M: G. Ablett (Geel), N. Dal Santo (St K), S. Mitchell (Haw), L. Ball (Coll), D. Martin (Rich), M. Barlow (Freo).
Bench: L. Shuey (WCE), R. Bastinac (Kang).

R: A. Sandilands (Freo), M. Seaby (Syd).
Bench: S. McNamara (Coll), E. Prato (WB).

F: N. Riewoldt (St K), M. Pavlich (Freo), J. Brown (Bris), L. Franklin (Haw), B. Hall (WB), J. Ziebell (Kang), C. Hitchcock (Port).
Bench: T. Rockliff (Bris), T. Lynch (St K).

Think it's pretty good but any suggestions or tips would be great thanks.

Ablett and Ball out for Pendlebury and Bartel?

Cheers.

c4v3m4n

Very very nice team.

Everything is solid but I only have two problems.

1. Hitchcock. IMO, he really shouldn't be on the ground, he should be on the bench.

2. You may need to put someone on the bench in your rucks. I cant see McNamara or Prato playing many games this year. If one of your ruckmen go down, there goes a trade. Warnock would be a better choice.

It may be that you have downgrade Ball in order to upgrade Hitchcock and your ruck bench. Once you have solved that problem, you'll have a fantastic team on your hands.

Well done.  :D

I'd love to here your comments on my team...
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,8681.msg56642.html#msg56642

Blueboys

Monty has posted that Davis won't make the best 22 for the crows and Malceski as iffy.

Not sure how much you would read into that but I am changing Malceski to Tag and swap Davis for another rookie...

As said I would be looking to upgrade your rucks

DALGER

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 11, 2010, 06:21:24 AM
2. You may need to put someone on the bench in your rucks. I cant see McNamara or Prato playing many games this year. If one of your ruckmen go down, there goes a trade. Warnock would be a better choice.

Disagree, i like the option of saving money in the ruck. If your Ruck goes down you are going to trade them straight out. Warnock is a waste of a good 50k on the bench.

Nick_1069

yeah, i know hitchcock is a risk, but i figured either him or rockcilf or lynch should play so im hoping im fine there.

also, im happy to use a trade on the rucks, if by chance, one of those two gets injured.

but i agree malceski is a risk and will look at moving.

thanks for the help, c4v3m4n, ill have a look at your team now  ;D

Nick_1069

and yeah, thanks for the back-up dalger  :)

c4v3m4n

Trades are like gold. You're better off taking the safer option of spending an extra 50K on Warnock than risking having to make a trade if a player goes down.

Skipper would be also be alright at an extra 18K.

Nick_1069

Blueboys

Unless you are running to prem rucks in the mid, which you arn't you would want to have a good back at least!

Warnock and Skipper are great cover! If sandi was to be out for 1-2 weeks you would trade him? You will burn trades fast like that!

Nick_1069

lowedown11

hitchcock shouldn start i dun think....love the midfield.....saying that u would get rid of GAJ n ball for pendlebury n bartel is the most rookie thing i hav ever read.....foolish!!!!

ezyalien

backs - ladson (poor form) davies (poorer form) silvagni (rookie). kennelly is an option if shaws return eats into malceskis current scores but only in SC kennelly isn't DT material.

mids - as good as any using the 2 rookies on field only change would be if u decide to drop that one and get two mid pricer's in.

ruck - as mention bench sucks but as stated u have ur reasons for that.

fwds - similar to me though i've stayed away form brown and fev as i think they may hamper each other. hitchcock looks good if he gets TOG but i doubt you'll lynch till the 2nd have off the year if at all.

Nick_1069

yer, im looking at kennelly, probs will keep ablett + ball, and, my reasons for brown is that with fev in the goal square, voss will probably play him more up-field, meaning cheap posi's on the wing. but if i was to downgrade him, who would i go for?