Who would you sit at F5 and F6?

Started by hawkers65, March 03, 2014, 08:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkers65

Which combo at F5 and F6 would you take?

Caddy- 85, Rohan- 60 = 145?
and
Higgins- 80, B.Kennedy- 70 = 150?

Would love some thoughts guys!

Cheers Hawkers!

ben_020285

Caddy and Rohan. Missy will get injured.

Jackross10

I have

Caddy, BenKennedy.  and then Rohan on the bench.
I would go for hmm.. Higgins and benKen tho.

vmac66

This may not help , but I have caddy , Higgins , Rohan . .

RaisyDaisy

Higgins and Bennedy for me, although Bennedy being a vest candidate is worrying, but then Rohan can be vested too

I just think Rohan doesn't get hardly anywhere near enough of the ball and would be lucky to average 60 all year

Higgins was on the never again list, but that's because he was one of the first people to burn most people in SC, but I think I will take one last crack at him, and if he goes down again, then I can trade him to Rohan or Caddy etc

T Dog

Gray at f5, Caddy at f6......no confidence in forward rooks... :-\

HotTiges

Caddy and Rohan for me..

My f5f6 is Bennedy and Rohan although I might change Bennedy to TMenzal

Keeper27

Sabretooth Tigers

:D
Out of those combos Caddy and Rohan easily. Personally I have West Coast Kennedy and M Wright. :)

GM

tor01doc

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 03, 2014, 10:48:29 PM
:D
Out of those combos Caddy and Rohan easily. Personally I have West Coast Kennedy and M Wright. :)

That is just plain silly - $860k for F5 + F6!!

Rest of your team must be less than desirable is my guess.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Have changed it to Wright and Rohan, and I really like the team I had. The cash came from starting with a 3 / 1 / 6 midfield and 2 rookies in defence. McDonald, Laidler, Cameron and Georgiou as defence rookies. As hard as it is to find defence rookies and decent low pricers I still think that defenders will be by far the lowest scoring line. Personally think that there are 7 good rookie mids who will play Rd.1 onwards, but who knows how they will score. And that of course is the " frustrating beauty of SC " . Cheers Doc, always great conversing with you.   ;)

dmac07

Caddy and Bennedy if possible with cash, I dont like rohan either but currently have him at f7 due to lack of options.