What about this guy

Started by Anthonyyyy, February 04, 2014, 10:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthonyyyy

Reece Shaw I have just been looking at guys that are around 250-350k for another 4-5 defender and I saw Reece shaw and thought didn't this guy used to be decent so is there a reason why not too pick him and is he better than going with McDonald and KK

hawkers65

Quote from: Anthonyyyy on February 04, 2014, 10:27:45 PM
Reece Shaw I have just been looking at guys that are around 250-350k for another 4-5 defender and I saw Reece shaw and thought didn't this guy used to be decent so is there a reason why not too pick him and is he better than going with McDonald and KK

What you have to think is what average/price rise does he need to achieve to warrant that much cash? You couldn't expect more than a 70 from him surely? This for me doesn't warrant a place in my side. I think everyone is just getting a little worried with the rookies ATM but you all just need to take a breather, we still have a whole NAB, some guys will pop and play. You would think at least of 3-4 of these guys will play Rnd 1:

K.K, McDonald, Laidler, Aylett, Clurey, Thompson, Cutler, Fuller, Gardiner, J.Kolo, Langdon, Battersby and Kelly (Guys from memory)

All it takes is some great NAB form or 1 injury and these guys will get a look in. 

westy501

Quote from: hawkers65 on February 04, 2014, 10:44:06 PM
Quote from: Anthonyyyy on February 04, 2014, 10:27:45 PM

What you have to think is what average/price rise does he need to achieve to warrant that much cash? You couldn't expect more than a 70 from him surely? This for me doesn't warrant a place in my side. I think everyone is just getting a little worried with the rookies ATM but you all just need to take a breather, we still have a whole NAB, some guys will pop and play. You would think at least of 3-4 of these guys will play Rnd 1:

K.K, McDonald, Laidler, Aylett, Clurey, Thompson, Cutler, Fuller, Gardiner, J.Kolo, Langdon, Battersby and Kelly (Guys from memory)

All it takes is some great NAB form or 1 injury and these guys will get a look in.

spot on... not sure why peeps are freaking about the rookies... the questions need to be about what mid pricers to look at if any...

cotch9

Is anyone considering Rhyce Shaw now after a lack of backline rookies emerged through the nab cup

BoredSaint

A fair few did come through though