So, whatcha think of my team? Version 4

Started by c4v3m4n, March 08, 2010, 04:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resch

To quote m0nty

"With three runners on the bench, I am expecting both ruckmen to deputise back and forward to provide height when KPPs are resting. This does not mean I think Naitanui will become startable as a #2 ruck. I am still of the opinion that NicNat is the ultimate nuffie pick of 2010. If you have him starting in your fantasy team, you are a nuff-nuff. Unless Cox gets injured, in which case all bets are off.  "

c4v3m4n

He isnt the nuffie pick of 2010. That title has and always will belong to Presti.  ;D

Plus just because m0nty said it, doesn't make it so. It's just one man's opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own and IMO, Nic Nat is a gun player and is locked in as my #2 ruckman. Unless he gets injured, then we have a problem.

Nick_1069

nice team  :)

schoenmakers is a risk. even if he plays alot i cant see him scoring big.

amritage is also a risk but i hope it pays of for you.

plus, maybe look at putting tippet as your 2nd ruck, getting out nic nat and putting someone as in tippets position. (or you could just straight out trade nic nat for a seaby etc).

overall a very good team.

goodluck!

c4v3m4n

Thanks.

I may have a few risks, but thats all part of the game.

With all of this talk about NicNat it has got me thinking, if I was to put Tippett in the rucks, what would people think about Campbell in the forward line?