Has made the switch from dt to sc? does everything look ok?

Started by tomsully, March 11, 2010, 10:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomsully

Goodwin,Enright,Shaw,Fisher,Eliis,Kennelly,Malceski (Maguire,Silvagni)

Swan,Dal Santo,Boyd,Trengrove,Martin,Barlow (Banner,Moles)

Tippet,Clark (Warnock,Roughead)

Riewoltd,S.Johnson,Higgins,Porplyzia,Dangerfield,Ziebell,Ballantyne (Rokcliff,Podsiadly)

alman

Very strong looking team!!!  ;D

A few pointers for you:

Backs - Ellis good point of difference who will play and could be a game breaker. Great depth, no decent rookies to rely on this year  :(

Mids - very good, swan is who you want if not going GAJ. I'm not sure if Moles will play many matches unless injury occurs as is just no room for him, a shame as he is only 83K and a good player. Keep your eye out though - otherwise shuey??

Rucks - awesome! Good combination i think and good back up. If i didn't have Sandi i would want this conbination! Is a risk aspect but one i think that may pay off!

Forwards - again great depth! Only issues are the Porp (under an injury cloud and no nab action - maybe rethink) and Johnson (clangers are something you will learn about in sc - you lose a lot of points for them!!!) = clangers clangers CLANGERS!!!! I hated Stevie J last year as would get 20+ possession but with so many clangers he would only score ~40 points, never again Stevie J for me!

9/10 because i am biased against Stevie J  :)

tomsully

Thanksss so much!!! yer maybe bradshaw for porps?

and im hoping for some stevie j magic. ahahah

alman

At that price you have Gia is a good bet, Brennan if you are a gambler, or Hall and upgrade elsewhere! Franklin and Gray are 2 other options.

Best of luck with Stevie J  :)

TigerMan

Ballantyne is also under an injury cloud.... I also agree with the other comments