2013 Low: 2 (red vest) 45
2013 High: 112
2013 Average: 69.62
2013 Pre-Bye Average: 64.9
2013 Pre-Bye Average unsubbed: 80.1
2013 Post-Bye Average: 75.7

Fanplanner Price: $372,400

Predicted average: 85-90

Verdict: I think he's finally in for a big season, showed some really good signs this year, was one of the unluckiest players injury wise this year. Probably not a keeper but could be a F7 come seasons end. I doubt I'll start with him but you could do a lot worse.

Dayze

Kids a gun but starting to look like the next Higgins.
Too injury prone for mine.

specky92

I don't think he's as injury prone as some think, the concussion was a sling tackle and the ankle, he landed on his opponents boot, which is very rare.

Dayze

Just feels like every time I watch a bombers game he is limping around.
No facts to back it up just get the feeling the bloke is fragile.
Could b a super player tho with a bit of continuity

ronl

Has the skills of a champion in the making, but just too fragile to take a chance on.

Ricochet

I think we'll see the best of Hurley so far in 2014.

silloc

Also worth noteing his 112sc game was 61% game time, injured himself and didn't play the next few weeks

Ricochet

Bomber Thompson on where Hurley will play this year

AFL ‏@AFL 1m
.@JRickard1991 He's going extremely well and he's going to play back this year #AskTheCoach

ubeaut

Quote from: Ricochet on January 16, 2014, 03:16:11 PM

AFL ‏@AFL 1m
.@JRickard1991 He's going extremely well and he's going to play back this year #AskTheCoach
Don't understand this. Sure he's better suited as a back, but we just got rid of Gumbleton AND Crameri (2 time leading goalkicker) we need him FORWARD. Hope this doesn't mean Carlisle plays forward as he's def better as a back.

With Hurley and Ryder injury prone/inconsistent I feel letting Crameri especially go will come back to bite us.

As for Hurley in SC it would take a braver man than me. He just doesn't get the continuity to post regular good scores.

Ricochet

Quote from: ubeaut on January 16, 2014, 03:24:44 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on January 16, 2014, 03:16:11 PM

AFL ‏@AFL 1m
Don't understand this. Sure he's better suited as a back, but we just got rid of Gumbleton AND Crameri (2 time leading goalkicker) we need him FORWARD. Hope this doesn't mean Carlisle plays forward as he's def better as a back.

With Hurley and Ryder injury prone/inconsistent I feel letting Crameri especially go will come back to bite us.

As for Hurley in SC it would take a braver man than me. He just doesn't get the continuity to post regular good scores.

Bomber Thompson on where Carlisle and Hurley will play

AFL ‏@AFL 8m
@Laura_Perrett95 Correct. Carlisle will play forward and Hurley back #AskTheCoach

specky92

that's interesting, i like it too, can both swing if one or both are struggling at their end.

ubeaut

Quote from: specky92 on January 16, 2014, 03:29:14 PM
that's interesting, i like it too, can both swing if one or both are struggling at their end.
I don't it stuffed Carlisles season putting him forward he was killing it down back. All because we let Gumby and Crameri go. I just don't get it. If (and usually when) Hurley and/or Ryder get injured we are in trouble for tall forwards.

Jroo

Too inconsistent for me, but surely he'll have to break-out sooner rather then later?

silloc

will look at hurley if they change his position before the start of the season.