Main Menu

luke parker

Started by ando_10, February 01, 2014, 07:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

this kid is a freak. with jude bolton now gone i really think he can take his game to the next level. handy that we can use him down forward. thoughts?

colmullet

he's high up on my f4 options....there's just so many fantasy options in sydney im not sure there will be enough points to go around (McVeigh, Malceski, Jack, Hannebery, Kennedy, Buddy, Tippett, O'Keefe)

storeymjs

Jude didn't play too much in the mids last year anyway so its not like he was stealing points off of him. I can see Parks getting better but maybe one to consider for 2015. Having said that wouldn't be the worst F4 in the world.

roti

Won't start with him but i can see him possibly ending up in my side, he is good enough.

theta

Parker or Mitchell? 

Both DPP

Similar price.

Both round 10 bye

Parker has more experience and will play 22, but Mitchell is a gun....

Which will get more mid-time?  I assume parker on physical makeup....but i dont think he can crack the ton.

Is it too early for mitchell?

Mat0369

Too early for Mitchell to do it week in week out even though the kid is a freak. Plus I want to see him have a good run without injuries before I consider picking him. I have a feeling about Parker this season, I think last year he was in a similar position to Hanners, I think he could push to be a premium forward this season especially after his last few weeks (including finals). You would expect him to start to gain some consistency meaning less ishy games, which will in turn push his average back up

Dayze

I have had a gut feeling on Parker SC wise since I first saw him. One day this kid will dominate fantasy football.

But, half of becoming a sc gun is having fantasy scoring potential.
The other half is having a fantasy position available to u to score premium points.

IMO, there is no position in Sydney's team, anywhere near there midfield for him to average the 100+ needed to make him worthwhile.
For this reason he is a massive fantasy cocktease not worthy of selection...
His numbers will b fairly similar to 2013. When RoK retires this kid will go 105+