We are back heres my starting team (picture)

Started by coleman_17, January 31, 2014, 09:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coleman_17

shaker

Not a bad team first up don't mind Atley as a pod but backs are a bit weak , would rather see Danger up forward 3 more pods as well , rucks not to bad , forwards like I said would look better with Danger in there good luck

aussied

This is a really risky team and i like it alot. alot of risk for high reward. aswell as being very unique

DEF: ibbottson was very up and down mostly down towards the end of the season,  im holding off might bring him in round 6 if he scores well but at the price is to much of a risk.

MID: i agree with shaker that Danger should be starting in the FWD, but then again you have some pretty highrisk/reward players in there also, if something was to happen to any of them your forward line would cause you problems for the rest of the season i recon. still not sold on pav, and Chapman has a history of scoring big but also missing half the season.

nice team very unique which could pay off for you in the long run.

Good luck for the season :)

nick wilkesmann

think your forward line is WAY too risky. Chapman/gunston/pav/hogan are all likely to deliver inconsistent scores, I'd go with maximum 2 of these guys and try to avoid KPP's