One team, Two Questions: Any Good? 14/15 Keepers?

Started by MacPack, January 30, 2014, 08:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacPack

Hey Supercoaches. :D   By now all the teams have a 'sameness" about them, you know- waiting on rookies etc. I will not be posting Updates upon Updates. Please rate mine for me and let me know if its any good. I know D Grimes is a risk but he helps my Cap for premos and hopefully gets back to the form before his injury in 2012. He has the skills of his brother. Rohan is the other big question mark as i see it but could tear it up along side Buddy ALA Cyril.

Backs: Mitchell, Hanley, Birchall, Golby, D.Grimes, L McDonald     Cutler, Fuller

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Griffen, Murphy, Thomas, Martin, Sheed, Dunstan    O'Rourke, Taylor

Rucks:  Lobbe, Sandi    Nankervis Thurlow

Forwards:  Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Zorko or Pav, Rohan, Boyd   Garlett Honeychurch

Cash Left  $8,400

roti

Quote from: MacPack on January 30, 2014, 08:04:42 PM
Hey Supercoaches. :D   By now all the teams have a 'sameness" about them, you know- waiting on rookies etc. I will not be posting Updates upon Updates. Please rate mine for me and let me know if its any good. I know D Grimes is a risk but he helps my Cap for premos and hopefully gets back to the form before his injury in 2012. He has the skills of his brother. Rohan is the other big question mak as i see it but could tear it up along side Buddy ALA Cyril.

Backs: Mitchell, Hanley, Birchall, Golby, D.Grimes, L McDonald     Cutler, Fuller

Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Griffen, Murphy, Thomas, Martin, Sheed, Dunstan    O'Rourke, Taylor

Rucks:  Lobbe, Sandi    Nankervis Thurlow

Forwards:  Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Zorko or Pav, Rohan, Boyd   Garlett Honeychurch

Cash Left  $8,400

If you're looking for high quality keepers these are the ones I can see potentially being that, that only gives you 13 assuming Murph, Sandi and Zorko/Pav all get back to their best. If youre aiming to be up there not sure you will want Golby, Daisy and Rohan in your team come the end of the year. Best of luck though!

specky92

Zorko > Pav, Zorko was epic for brissy last year with his defensive pressure, he'll be trying to mimic his 2013 so I would expect an improvement.

MacPack

Yes I think i will go with Zorko. More upside and chance to go big often.

Vinny

I am staying away from Pav, champion but he will let you down I reckon.

johnnytheboy1

Macpack you have a team that will be hard to beat.
Youhave done well picking this team i rate it as follows
Def: Premiums are good it will be interesting how Birchall handles being traded, The only player i don't like on this line is Grimes prefer Suclklng at D5.Golby is a good unique pick. Interesting you have gone for 2 hawks and 2 lions players on the stating field
Mids: Strong Mids with 4 great Premiums and Thomas a Potential Premium. Hope sheed gets a game early at West coast
Rucks: Good choice here i think Lobbe will join the Elite rucks by the end of the year.
Fwds: Here i think you should go with Zorko as Pavlich score may deterioate this year. I think there are better options than Rohan but you will need to find the Cash to upgrade otherwise downgrade to the best available rookie.

NOT A BAD TEAM ONLY MINOR ADJUSTMENTS TO THE fwds neede here will give it an 8/10

The_Captain