my team 2.0!

Started by seeds40, January 29, 2014, 08:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeds40

Hey guys ive had to do a lot of adjustments in my team, recently taking seedsman out due to the hip surgery, can i get some honest opinions on my team? Im not sure if the defence is to weak or not?

BACKS: McVeigh, Hanley, Birchall, Suckling, L.McDonald, K.Kolodjashnij (Fuller, Laidler)
MIDS: Ablett, S.Selwood, Watson, Liberatore, D.Beams, D.Thomas, J.Martin, Michie (polec, woodward)
RUCKS: Natanui, Sandilands (Longer, Currie)
FORWARDS: Dangerfield, Martin, Parker, Wingard, M.Clark, Rohan (Kersten, Markworth)

REMAINING SALARY $95,000

Azzas Dockers

Very good balance team.

Swapping S Selwood or Liber for March Murphy should be considered, especially if you used the cash to upgrade Kolodjashnij who I think will not score high enough to be a starter. If you could get to D Swallow it would be a big win.

I would consider Bock and Garlett on your forward bench

thefuzz

Quote from: seeds40 on January 29, 2014, 08:39:02 PM
Hey guys ive had to do a lot of adjustments in my team, recently taking seedsman out due to the hip surgery, can i get some honest opinions on my team? Im not sure if the defence is to weak or not?

BACKS: McVeigh, Hanley, Birchall, Suckling, L.McDonald, K.Kolodjashnij (Fuller, Laidler)
MIDS: Ablett, S.Selwood, Watson, Liberatore, D.Beams, D.Thomas, J.Martin, Michie (polec, woodward)
FORWARDS: Dangerfield, Martin, Parker, Wingard, M.Clark, Rohan (Kersten, Markworth)

REMAINING SALARY $95,000
Wow you pretty much have the same team as me...
I think I would prefer Tyson over Martin but other then that I don't have much other advice.

j

Great team. Only question marks would be over natanui and Clark.
If you wanna go for a ruckman who would get decent score and whos price would go up I'd go McIntosh, otherwise go for Lobbe.
Doubt Clark will get a lot of game time to start with even if he can stay fit. Maybe look at Fasolo or Hogan, both will get a lot of game time and they're cheaper.

seeds40

UPDATED TEAM:

thoughts now?

BACKS: McVeigh, Hanley, Birchall, Swallow,Suckling, L.McDonald (Fuller, Laidler)
MIDS: Ablett, Pendlebury, Liberatore, D.Beams, M.Murphy, D.Thomas, J.Martin, V.Michie (polec, woodward)
RUCKS: Natanui, Sandilands (longer, currie)
FWDS: Dangerfield, Martin, Parker, Wingard, M.Clark, Rohan (Kersten, Markworth)

REMAINING SALARY $16,800

j

You've gone backwards now. Your back line is a little stronger, your mids are weaker and you still have the same problems in your ruck and forward line. Your original team was better, sorry.

seeds40

nah thanks for the advice mate, i had a feeling the first team would be better, here it is now.. i am 30k over though and need to save 30k so how can i save the 30k?

BACKS: McVeigh, Hanley, Birchall, Swallow, Suckling, L.McDonald, (Fuller, Laidler)

Money

Martin to C.Beams gives you that 30k plus an extra 60

j

Quote from: Money on February 02, 2014, 11:59:19 PM
Martin to C.Beams gives you that 30k plus an extra 60
This would be the easiest way!