Feedback appreciated, haven't played this format for years! (UPDATED!)

Started by erich1036, January 24, 2014, 08:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erich1036

Hey all, this is admittedly going to be quite a scratchy team so be as critical as possible! Haven't played DT for 4 years as I've been solely focused on SC. Couldn't help but make a team today as it opened before SC, so might as well make the return for good! This has been far easier to make a good squad on than SC. My defence is very strong subsequently. Would that money be better spent elsewhere? So what's everyone's thought on this? First try in years!

Money

Amazing backs! One of the best i've seen, very very strong, like the Hibberd pick aswell!
Solid mid line up, no real surprising picks, Thomas at M5 isnt the best place to have him but should be alright
Now this ruckline is a coach killer (no offence) I'm agaist people having a premo and longer, let alone sandi and longer, just too risky really, and now that you have longer on field theirs no bench cover with reasonable JS, maybe have to downgrade a back unfortunately
Solid forwards, good structure, just watch out for Clark, still on restricted program

erich1036

Had a few days to look over my team and get into AF mode and I've come up with this. I've got rid of the "coach killer" ruck combo, but at the same time bolstered my midfield. Any feedback on this team would be greatly appreciated! :)

BGK

Backs look solid. I'm not yet sold on Swallow, need to watch his NAB form.

Mids are good although i think you need to downgrade Cotchin to Jack Martin.

Rucks look good. I'm not sure how much Longer will play or increase in value, again watch NAB form.

I personally feel you could use another premium in the forwards, I'm not sure if my previous mentioned downgrades would get you enough cash for the upgrade.

Hope this helps

erich1036

Quote from: BGK on January 28, 2014, 06:27:47 PM
Backs look solid. I'm not yet sold on Swallow, need to watch his NAB form.

Mids are good although i think you need to downgrade Cotchin to Jack Martin.

Rucks look good. I'm not sure how much Longer will play or increase in value, again watch NAB form.

I personally feel you could use another premium in the forwards, I'm not sure if my previous mentioned downgrades would get you enough cash for the upgrade.

Hope this helps

What do you think of this?

Out: Cotchin, Honeychurch
In: Dom Tyson, Paul Chapman