AF 2014 Profile: Jonathan O'Rourke

Started by Football Factory, September 21, 2013, 04:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Leon Cameron about how O'Rourke has been going this preseason

AFL ‏@AFL 6m
.@andrewhunt83 Second year, had a very good pre-season, and I expect him to play a number of games this year. #AskTheCoach

Mr.Craig

His JS and scoring have me quite nervous. Certainly not locked in.

Ricochet

Yeh we need solid JS from our rookies and O'Rourke doesn't give me that much confidence in him playing enough games in a row

_wato

I think he'll have pretty good job security in my opinion, enough to make you good cash generation to upgrade.

Remember, he was a number 2 draft lick back in 2012 so when he plays he is a gun, and possibly better than half of the list they have at GWS.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: _wato on January 21, 2014, 09:16:31 PM
I think he'll have pretty good job security in my opinion, enough to make you good cash generation to upgrade.

Remember, he was a number 2 draft lick back in 2012 so when he plays he is a gun, and possibly better than half of the list they have at GWS.

They now have another No.2 draft pick that goes alright himself. ;)

Treloar, Ward, Coniglio, Shiel, Whitfield, Greene, Scully, Kelly, O'Rourke. That midfield is starting to look scary.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 22, 2014, 02:53:02 PM
Quote from: _wato on January 21, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

They now have another No.2 draft pick that goes alright himself. ;)

Treloar, Ward, Coniglio, Shiel, Whitfield, Greene, Scully, Kelly, O'Rourke. That midfield is starting to look scary.
The suns MIDs r just as scary (or more)
Ablett, O'Meara, Martin, Prestia, Bennell, Swallow, Rischitelli, Hardbrow, Weller + their ruckman Nicholls, Smith, Dixon and Gorringe

Mr.Craig

Weller plays for St. Kilda now. ;)

But yes, they will be a serious force once they develop some forward targets.

Samsturmfels

oops I'll was just looking at their team from last year