SC 2014 Profile: Gary Rohan

Started by Capper, December 11, 2013, 12:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

He's cheap because he came off a major injury and played only 3 games last year. Even if he averages only 65 he'll make you close to 200k

shaker

May very well come down to having to take him with not many other cheap options think he will play regularly and it takes some time to get over an injury like his would be comfortable with him at F6

enzedder

Quote from: Ricochet on January 20, 2014, 02:47:07 PM
He's cheap because he came off a major injury and played only 3 games last year. Even if he averages only 65 he'll make you close to 200k
He has scored 100+ just the once...103 and that was in his third ever game. He has played 23 games and only other decent scores are a 71, 79, 83 and 88. At 170k he'd want to improve his fantasy scores. He could average 65 but I doubt it. To date he isn't fantasy relevant. I understand why people are considering him but I'm not at the moment. I also consider him a perfect vest candidate and can see him used in this role some more.
Hopefully a few forward rookie options will present themselves during the NAB who are a bit cheaper.

Ricochet

I agree historically he hasn't been a great scorer but that was in his 1st three years. Now going into 5th year so you would expect vast improvement in terms of ability from his first few seasons. Again I agree there is a risk involved in picking him

Capper

Quote from: Ricochet on January 20, 2014, 05:25:05 PM
I agree historically he hasn't been a great scorer but that was in his 1st three years. Now going into 5th year so you would expect vast improvement in terms of ability from his first few seasons. Again I agree there is a risk involved in picking him
he hasnt scored big as most games have involved him wearing the vest. Alot of people are jumping on him in DT and SC though