Will you start with Franklin?

Started by Munyk, January 19, 2014, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munyk

Yes or No? Why?

shaker

No just like some more mid types in forward line this year and see how he will be used at the swans

_wato

Definitely a lock. Has had three previous before last of 107, 110 and 115. He has left the best team in the league and gone to a team that is basically just as strong all over the park and in terms of fantasy scoring.

He has a lot to offer and priced at $487k he presents a load of value. Lock him in, leave him out at your demise.

ossie85

Make the title of threads different!!!
- mod warning

Ricochet

A huge lock. Don't worry about Swannies players stealing points, he is a superstar and will be a top5 fwd easily

Keeper27

should get back to his best without contract talks

tbagrocks

For sure, the forwards look a little week as it is

mark621

not with the other big forward names running around there
id be waiting through NAB and probably round 1 to see how he goes.
but i have a feeling he wont be a serious pick up, if he will be, till later in the season once goodes gets injured cause hes an old man now

j959

pretty sure I will - undervalued former premium - obviously need to see how he slots in to Sydney fwdline to confirm though ... but 'strongly consider' imo at a minimum ...  ;)

ben_020285

Very likely for me. You would expect him to get back to his best and average 100 + with the best midfield in the competition feeding him each week. No contract issues hanging over his head will do him wonders too.