Price: $458,800
Bye: Round 8

2013 Average: 85.0
Tons: 4
2013 Games: 21

2012 Average: 90.8
Tons: 8
2012 Games: 22

Riewoldt's SuperCoach scores have been fairly consistent over the past four years.

Riewoldt is looking slimmer and fitter, as he looks to push further up the ground in 2014.

Verdict: Riewoldt's SuperCoach scores aren't those of a premium forward, but he isn't too far off it. Usually relying on kicking goals to score well, Riewoldt's role may change slightly in 2014, as coach Damian Hardwick has hinted to a move, further up the ground, playing at centre-half forward, to allow McBean or Hampson time in the seniors. This should enhance his fantasy scoring capabilities, as he'll still kick goals, but he'll rack up more of the ball and take more marks, which are gold in fantasyland. Riewoldt isn't overly expensive and should be fairly unique, so he won't be such a bad option. 

2014 Predicited Average: 85-90

Vinny

Noooooo waaaaaay! Spuddddddd. :P

Nice write up though ;)

Jroo

Quote from: vinny on January 07, 2014, 02:35:32 PM

Nice write up though ;)
Haha, Carlton wished they had a key forward of his calibre.  :P

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on January 07, 2014, 02:39:57 PM
Quote from: vinny on January 07, 2014, 02:35:32 PM

Nice write up though ;)
Haha, Carlton wished they had a key forward of his calibre.  :P

quinny88

The muppets running Carlton wouldn't know what to do with him. They'd play him Ina back pocket  ;D :P

Vinny

quinny88

Sabretooth Tigers

;)
JROO will be 25 going in to this season and really hasn't achieved anywhere near his full potential yet. Lookout when he does and saying that will wait til then before recruiting him.  Just looked through my current SC team and low and behold I have been able to fit in 1 Blue. That is if Dale Thomas suits up for rd.1.  Cheers Vinney   ;) ;)

Jroo

shaker

Follow the Tiges and was a little bit puzzled to see he has lost a few kilo's , thought his problem in the marking contest was not being strong enough and losing more weight should make that more of a problem , am I wrong thinking that he needs to be bigger to go against the bigger backmen

colmullet

i dunno i reckon he's in best form when he's on the lead, maybe he's looking to pick up a little pace and stop wrestling with backmen which is when they beat him

roti

Quote from: colmullet on January 19, 2014, 05:25:33 PM
i dunno i reckon he's in best form when he's on the lead, maybe he's looking to pick up a little pace and stop wrestling with backmen which is when they beat him

totally agree, he is so much better on the lead, think he will be playing further up the field though, which allows the resting ruckman to play at FF as it looks like Hampson and Maric will both play

shaker

Quote from: roti on January 19, 2014, 05:31:43 PM
Quote from: colmullet on January 19, 2014, 05:25:33 PM

totally agree, he is so much better on the lead, think he will be playing further up the field though, which allows the resting ruckman to play at FF as it looks like Hampson and Maric will both play

Good points but if that is the case he needs to get on his bike he always seems to be caught stationary, he is not big enough to be that type of forward so hopefully he can change his playing style and  it will go a long way to the Tigers becoming a real force GO TIGES .