Please Rate! And rip it to shreds.....

Started by Brumby, January 28, 2014, 05:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brumby

Please rate my team and rip it to shreds.......

Last year I was very average so this year trying to do a bit more research and see what people's thoughts are? Last year I overfilled with Crows to my detriment.....

Backs: J. McVeigh, S. Mitchell, P. Hanley, D. Swallow, M. Suckling, M. Scharenberg. Emg: J. Laidler, S. Docherty.
Mids: G. Ablett, R. Griffin, J. Watson, N. Fyfe, D. Thomas, J. Martin, L. McDonald, L. Dunstan. Emg: D. Tyson, V. Michie.
Rucks: B. Grundy, A. Sandilands. Emg. J. Osborn, D. Currie.
Fwds: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, L. Parker, M. Clarke, P. Karnezis, D. Garlett. Emg: D. Towers, M. Honeychurch.

I've gone a bit light in the ruck as i believe they will both increase in value and rucks I just don't trust......

Well anyways, any thoughts and suggestions would be well appreciated.

Cheers

Brumby

Jazzoskies

Well from what I see your rucks refs are the weak point here, but as you mentioned, you are aware of this. Garlett probably is more suited to being on the bench as he is not likely to get much game time. Look to get another premo in your FWD possibly. Apparently Scharenburg is still injured, but i am unable to remember where i found the source, just some food for thought.

The_Captain

hey mate. Sharenberg and karneziz probz wont get games early. Also would use that 160k maybe to go swallow to better defender, or go Sharenberg to better rookie.

shaker

As noto said plus Clarke is no given to play round 1 as well