opinions wanted please

Started by Aaron26, January 13, 2014, 01:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron26

TEAM NAME: wingardium leviosa
DEF: S. Mitchell, A. Walker, P. Hanley, M. Suckling, D. Swallow, L. McDonald (M. Fuller, J. Battersby)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, S. Selwood, J. Selwood, D. Beams, D. Thomas, J. Aish, D. Tyson, V. Michie (X. Ellis, J. Polec)
RUC: M. Lobbe, A. Sandilands (R. Lobb, T. Nankervis)
FWD: P. Dangerfield, D. Martin, L. Franklin, J. Roughead, J. Hogan, M. Clark (G. Rohan, N. Bock)
CASH LEFT: $33,800

popedelio

Where is Wingard? hahaha you can't name your team after him and start without him hahaha.

None the less the team is very soild, though of course your 2 rucks that will in my opinion will not be the top ruckman come season end. But granted that you have spent the money elsewhere very well.

Again in my opinion I believe there will be better midfield rookies then Aish, but we will find out more closer to preseason

Goodluck for 2014 :)

Azzas Dockers

Very good team.

Consider moving Fuller to the 6th defender and then getting a cheaper player than McDonald.

Your rucks are very unique, and although I do not know enough about the players you have selected I would try to find a spot for Longer on the bench. I know he is a bit expensive, but I think he will be a cash cow. There are number of underpriced starting ruck so if you pick Lobbe make sure he will be value for money, and he is having a great preseason and a great NAB cup.

Personally I would consider swapping S Selwood and J Aish for M Murphy and Savage, but once again this is just my opinion.

Noz

Yay another port fan

#WeAreGrowing

Aaron26

thanks for the feedback guys definitely going to take it onboard! haha ive been a port supporter even since i could walk, even if my uncle did played for the crows lol