Frees For 46
Frees Against 22

DT Averages v Opponents

2nd for Total Kicks for Tigers 2013
2nd for Total Handballs for Tigers 2013
1st for Total Disposals for Tigers 2013
3rd for Total Tackles for Tigers 2013

Toga

Had just started doing one for him myself! Nice write-up luv!

I don't know if it's Tiger bias but I will probably be starting him. I think the knee injury really did affect him last year but with a good preseason under his belt he should be right to go again, and I'm hopeful that a combination of more midfield time for Vlastuin and/or the inclusion of a Matt Thomas or Anthony Miles will help ease Richmond's reliance on Cotch's inside work and free him up a bit.

LF

Quote from: Toga on December 15, 2013, 06:30:13 PM
Had just started doing one for him myself! Nice write-up luv!

I don't know if it's Tiger bias but I will probably be starting him. I think the knee injury really did affect him last year but with a good preseason under his belt he should be right to go again, and I'm hopeful that a combination of more midfield time for Vlastuin and/or the inclusion of a Matt Thomas or Anthony Miles will help ease Richmond's reliance on Cotch's inside work and free him up a bit.

Sorry Toga :(
Just drop a post into the profile request thread to let people know any profiles that you are going to do including any requests from the thread :)

Toga

Don't worry at all LF! Yours are great so no problems ;)

I've just summed up my thoughts up there though so there's my insight haha :P

essendon2

picked him up cheap last year and didn't really improve, that fact in itself has sorta put me off him :-\

Money

Wish I could fit him in my side, I agree with Togs and believe his knee problems did affect his scoring a great deal, think he can go back to 105-110

Jroo

He will get back to his best next year, nearly a lock for me  8)

henry

Certainly high on my watchlist, with a good preseason will be hard to leave out.

DTCoach

May cone down to murphy v cotchin for me.

leaning toward murphy as he is a lot cheaper and has shown the last 2 years prior to injuries he can score big. would be good to have both but will also go with thomas as he is way underpriced so unlikely to go all 3

Money

Quote from: DTCoach on December 16, 2013, 04:09:54 PM
May cone down to murphy v cotchin for me.

leaning toward murphy as he is a lot cheaper and has shown the last 2 years prior to injuries he can score big. would be good to have both but will also go with thomas as he is way underpriced so unlikely to go all 3

Exactly the same situation for me Cotchin v Murphy

Spinking

Far too inconsistent in 2013. Really like him, but don't think he is worth the money, and will probably look to pick him up if he drops away in price during the year.