Reynolds, Luke   Fwd   $ 115 200         
   Sheehan, Ciaran   Mid   $ 115 200

Ricochet

MMurphy locked in
DThomas locked in
KSimpson considering

Thats about it for me

henry

No def status for Gibbs? Disappointing, he had it in fanplanner and I would've thought he'd be a fair chance of keeping it. Oh well at least we got the likes of mcveigh mitch hodge and simpson to make up for it.
Quote from: Ricochet on December 16, 2013, 10:17:40 AM
MMurphy locked in
DThomas locked in
KSimpson considering

Thats about it for me
I think Murph's got some real value there, Ive got him in my fanplanner side but an issue is that he still struggles to break tags, Judd isn't getting any younger so murph gets the number one tag most weeks and his teammates struggle to help him out. It's out of Murphy and Watson for me for that m4-5 spot, Jobe is probably leading at this stage.

Daisy would have been locked for me as a forward, too risky though as a mid for me, if he gets his body right does represent value though. Im considering Kreuzer also as a bit of a unique ruck option, and simpson aswell.

Adamant

I reckon I'll be picking Daisy even as Mid only. He is one of the best midfielders in the comp when he is up and going, the only concern for me is that ankle. But not sure I can ignore his value.

Also looking at Simpson down back but not sure I'll be able to fit him in.

Jroo

Murphy, Robbo and Daisy are good value, but I won't be picking all 3.
Docherty and Menzel are cheap and I think they could both have breakout years.

pommyadam

Daisy as a mid only is disappointing, but can't look past him at that price point (considering the premo rooks are only 80k cheaper)

Master Q

Quote from: pommyadam on December 16, 2013, 02:50:08 PM
Daisy as a mid only is disappointing, but can't look past him at that price point (considering the premo rooks are only 80k cheaper)
Well it depends how your midfield is structured. At the moment I have Swan, GAJ, Pendles, Jobe and Beams all in my midfield so there isn't much room for him... And I don't think I'll take many guys like Aish. He's much more expensive in FanPlanner though so that could change things.

Adamant

Quote from: Master Q on December 16, 2013, 02:59:44 PM
Quote from: pommyadam on December 16, 2013, 02:50:08 PM
Well it depends how your midfield is structured. At the moment I have Swan, GAJ, Pendles, Jobe and Beams all in my midfield so there isn't much room for him... And I don't think I'll take many guys like Aish. He's much more expensive in FanPlanner though so that could change things.

I have the exact same 5 mid premos as you Q, but then I've got Daisy at M6. With the inflated rookie prices there won't be as much cash generation in the middle this year, so you can afford to stack it.

Spinking

Blues fans - Any thoughts on specifically what role Daisy will play? Immediately into the guts, on a wing, half forward flank?

Can't see him getting much attention, but might be targeted more than he was at the pies. Really like him at that price, but just not sure what his output might be.

Master Q

Quote from: Spinking on December 16, 2013, 03:10:14 PM
Blues fans - Any thoughts on specifically what role Daisy will play? Immediately into the guts, on a wing, half forward flank?
Carlton have a stacked midfield. Not as stacked as the Pies but there isn't much room  :P

I think he'll be thrown straight into the guts and do some inside work, and then he'll rest in the forward line like Murphy often does.

Jigsaw

Murphy, Thomas and maybe Simpson for me. Couldn't believe it when I read Daisy & Gibbs were mids only, but it makes things interesting none the less.

Quote from: ██████████ on December 16, 2013, 03:22:50 PM
dale thomas bases his game on gut running and he won't be fit enough to step right in to the mids so half forward will be his role and mclean will go back into the middle permanantly

Agreed. He will switch between the two roles but. I still feel he will be worth the punt early on at his price.

Master Q

Quote from: ██████████ on December 16, 2013, 03:22:50 PM
dale thomas bases his game on gut running and he won't be fit enough to step right in to the mids so half forward will be his role and mclean will go back into the middle permanantly
Yeah but the majority of the midfield rotates or plays a secondary position. He might start at half forward but he'll definitely spend some time in the guts...