Main Menu

Mellington

Started by Ricochet, October 07, 2013, 10:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Has requested to be traded back to Victoria apparently

Cicjose

valkorum

I think its the right move for Mello as he is behind Balla, Walters and Crozier.  Could have been a different story if he didnt get injured last year.

Nige

Gilbert Gardiner says that there has been no interest for Freo's Josh Mellington, and looms as a PSD prospect.

valkorum

I hope someone picks him up as he was starting to show good signs last year until he go injured

Nige

The club has delisted him. He'll have to hope somebody shows interest in DFA or the PSD now.

valkorum

I wish him good luck in getting a new home

dirkdiggler

Quote from: NigeyS on October 31, 2013, 03:29:27 PM
The club has delisted him. He'll have to hope somebody shows interest in DFA or the PSD now.
it was suggested to me that he might be one of those guys who makes it hard for you to like him.....It was told to me in slightly more colourful and descriptive language than that but you get the jist :)

Nige

Some news just in: Delisted Fremantle player Josh Mellington has withdrawn his nomination for today's PSD and rookie drafts.

He has reached a settlement with Fremantle and will remain in his home state of Victoria next year. He is intending to play in the VFL.

That is as per a statement just sent out by Mellington's management, via the AFLPA.

Ricochet

Yeh didn't think he would get much interest. Good luck to him in the future

valkorum

And thats the wonderful world of AFL.  Good luck in the VFL Mello