First Draft - Please Rate

Started by billy1000, March 09, 2010, 08:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy1000

Hi guys this is my first post ever, just wanted to get some thoughts on my team.

Defenders
Goddard
Enright
Hodge
Gilbee**
Malceski
J Hunt
B Waters
(Maguire)
(Trengove)

Midfield
G Abblett
Selwood
Gibbs
Cooney**
Masten
Martin
(Barlow)
(Bastinac)

Rucks
Hille
Seaby
(Warnock)
(Lobbe**)

Forwards
Riewoldt
O'Keefe
Franklin
Giansiracusa
Ziebell
Burton**
Rockliff
(Gumbleton)
(Dennis-Lane)

Any names with ** next to it are the ones i am unsure about.

Any response would be much appreciated thanks.

Crushemall

Question mark over Malceski, Waters and Rockliff starting.
Hille and Burton are injured best of luck revising

drongo

I think thats a very good team, Burton is a worry because he is old and has just had a knew knee injury,I had him in my first draft

billy1000

Yeh i understand about Burton especially with his age however on the heraldsun website i read that Walker may be playing a lead up the ground forward this year which should increase his scores and alos free up some cash.
I have been watching Malcheski very closely over the NAB cup and personally it seems that he is running a freely now and seems to be over his problems.
Hille as you said is under an injury cloud and  i may look attrading for Nic Nat a a similar price depending on how he goes over the next week.

tnator

Yeah, also keeping an eye on Walker.  There's talk he will play all 22 games this year, though how much he will score is anyones guess.  Could be a good cash cow?

OtherOssie

Not sure about Lobbe.... Westhoff has been getting a bit of a run on the ball, so that may limit his chances as Brogan's backup...

Having said that he is in my 1st draft... Im considering Roughead as a swap..

billy1000

Yeh that fourth spot is one i'm not two worried about as it should not come into play to much, i've also been looking at Stanley from StKilda as he has looked really good. But whoever is going to get the most games is going to be the one who gets that ruck spot. Whoever it may be, Lobbe, Skipper, Roughead or Stanley.