Main Menu

Elxam Awards 2013?

Started by Hellopplz, November 08, 2013, 12:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on November 08, 2013, 04:35:07 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 08, 2013, 04:33:12 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on November 08, 2013, 02:55:25 PM
120k DT to 7.3k DT, surely a shoo in for most improved 8)
Usually award is given to the person who picked up their output on the forum ;).

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 08, 2013, 02:46:19 PM
Getting put in the same group as Torp hurts. :'(
Who said you two were in same group? More so a special individual group for both of you :P.

mmm, in 2010 I finished 160k and in 2011 I finished like 4k?

4k isn't that imoresive just means you logged in a few times a year.

Outside top 5k to 3rd this year.

GoLions

Quote from: Holzman on November 08, 2013, 04:43:27 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on November 08, 2013, 04:35:07 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 08, 2013, 04:33:12 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on November 08, 2013, 02:55:25 PM
120k DT to 7.3k DT, surely a shoo in for most improved 8)
Usually award is given to the person who picked up their output on the forum ;).

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 08, 2013, 02:46:19 PM
Getting put in the same group as Torp hurts. :'(
Who said you two were in same group? More so a special individual group for both of you :P.

mmm, in 2010 I finished 160k and in 2011 I finished like 4k?

4k isn't that imoresive just means you logged in a few times a year.

Outside top 5k to 3rd this year.
Can I have biggest decline? In SC 1.2k (2011) to 3k (2012) to 27k (2013)  :'(

Ziplock

hey, I was legit playing in 2010 as well.

I just didnt know how the game worked or followed afl at the time.

I started darren glass and prestigiciamo in my team :/

and I didnt know that there were team lists released until round 14... I was just guess with my line up based on how people scored  the week before :P

Jay

Vinny

Last year was my first year.

Started Daniher, Colqhuon, KMart from Round 1 who all played like 5 games and that was post bye I think.

Started Taylor Garner the boss, one score for the year in like Round 23 and he covered Buddy for me with a -5.

No Ollie Wines, Vlastuin or any of those guns.

Did not know about emergencies so for the first 5 rounds like 200+ points on my bench.

Sideway traded Shaw and Roughy.

Traded in JPK instead of Pendles.

Was ranked like 200k. Finished on 95k.

I am the best. 8)

Spinking

Good job on revisiting this HP. Was disappointing to see it fall from grace this year. Thanks to you and GoLions for getting it going again.

Toga

Sounds good HP! Still a bit sad I never received my Trev Marmalade last year despite having a commanding lead when c4 announced he was suspending voting lol :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Toga on November 08, 2013, 08:44:06 PM
Sounds good HP! Still a bit sad I never received my Trev Marmalade last year despite having a commanding lead when c4 announced he was suspending voting lol :P
Upside for the Trev Marmalade award, have a full thread of it now so will be great to go through it for nominations :D. Has to be one-liners though as a condition! ;D.

Another idea we're throwing around is possibly getting several coaches running awards, like one each. This way not dependent on just GoLions or I. Since I am a mod though, can always edit top post if needed :).

May also mention, Spud of the Year is likely to be removed after last year where people got abusive and whatnot. I don't mind removing it. Will also say if anybody does start picking a fight with others or begins to make multiple accounts to try and rig the voting, will recommend short suspensions to m0nty for them. Should hopefully keep SOME people in check as majority are fine :).

tbagrocks

Nigey has the Trev sown up! When did your mum last bring you roasted Llama? I've had roast Lamb, it was delicious!

Ziplock

let's face it, you're all spuds :P

Jay

Always happy to chip in, HP :)

kilbluff1985

if i don't win the Dustin Fletcher award you people are crazy

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 08, 2013, 11:27:35 PM
if i don't win the Dustin Fletcher award you people are crazy
Even I can't beat you in this one.  :o

kilbluff1985

lol well when i'm in my bedroom my pc is connected to my tv which i only leave on my pc as i download all my shows anyway so i pretty much always have fanfooty open if i'm awake

and if i go in the loungeroom i use my phone to log on