Collingwood Intra-Club

Started by Ricochet, February 03, 2014, 12:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quite a few fantasy relevant players here

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-recruits-jesse-white-tony-armstrong-shine-in-intraclub-practice-match/story-fni5f6hd-1226816021139

Former Swans Jesse White and Tony Armstrong both caught the eye, with White booting three goals and Armstrong showing plenty of dash off half-back.

Forward Alex Fasolo made it through his most serious hitout since injuring his foot early last year unscathed, and forgotten wingman Clinton Young stood out with his quality delivery into the forward line.

Dayne Beams, who missed the first 15 rounds last season with a quad injury, picked up plenty of touches in the midfield alongside Dane Swan, Steele Sidebottom and Luke Ball.

"I thought White and Armstrong were very good," football director Rodney Eade said. "The tried and true guys like Swan and Beams were good.

"Young (Tim) Broomhead did well. I thought (Ben) Kennedy was good late, and I thought Young and Armstrong's kicking really stood out.

"Alex Fasolo was good in his first real hitout. He was a bit slow to start but you can see his talent come through which was good.

"Taylor Adams again showed that he can play, no doubt about that."

shaker

Good to see that about Fasolo need him to come through for my forward setup  :)

colmullet

some good news yeah, wonder if armstrong might be a mid price bolter down back lol, i think he gets talked about this time of year every year